Summerslam weekend events announced

JH27

Last year, The 2K15 panel was not announced until days after the official press release and just a week before the event and so it could happen again. After last year's panel though I wouldn't care if it gets cancelled if there are just going to show renders and reveal half the roster again. I rather they just release the first gameplay trailer and some screenshots then reveal the roster some way whenever they finally feel ready to reveal them all.

Roster reveal has sucked for a while now. It was always better when they let IGN release one character every day, for however many weeks. Hopefully the lack of any official roster reveal leading up to Summerslam means we'll be getting something like that again.

The countdown was awesome. Gave you something to look forward to each day plus you also got to see their entrance and finisher/s. The roster reveal last year was bs, hopefully they don't do that again this year,

What they should do, IMO...is start showing the entrances on tv. Like...When a guy comes out, instead of a tron video, they play their 2K16 entrance. It would be random, and wouldn't happen with everyone, but it would happen every once in a while, until everyone is revealed. It would also improve ratings on SD and Raw...and even the smaller shows like Superstars and Main Event (because there are people on there who don't get on SD and Raw). People would watch a show from start to finish, because they would want to see who gets revealed...and people would even tolerate Big Show and Miz matches, on the off chance that they get their entrances revealed.

I'd like to see a roster countdown series on the wwe network, Once a week Rene Young or somebody like a legend can show gameplay footage of a bunch of entrances and finishing moves. Somebody would upload them on YouTube anyway but I just think it would be awesome to have some 2K16 original show or special.

Honesty I dont want thrm to reveal the roster at all it be amazong surprise imagine the excitement of unlocking the guys it yhr game and u dont no who it is

I completely forgot who you were until I read this post. I guess the profile picture should have been a hint.

What they should do, IMO...is start showing the entrances on tv. Like...When a guy comes out, instead of a tron video, they play their 2K16 entrance. It would be random, and wouldn't happen with everyone, but it would happen every once in a while, until everyone is revealed. It would also improve ratings on SD and Raw...and even the smaller shows like Superstars and Main Event (because there are people on there who don't get on SD and Raw). People would watch a show from start to finish, because they would want to see who gets revealed...and people would even tolerate Big Show and Miz matches, on the off chance that they get their entrances revealed.

Let's be real, these WWE games are no longer a big deal. There was a time when we had multi-man tag team matches pitting the stars of Raw and Smackdown on PPV just to promote the Smackdown vs. Raw games. Your idea is pretty good, but I can't imagine WWE actually implementing it.

Archived