Spot Callerz the Video Game (Updated June 24, 2018)! REBRAND

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AgeofSandow I have the pleasure of being able to work with ROH's own Truth Martini for certain parts of the game so ROH would most likely be the target for the next series. Also @astro zombie , all competitors shown work for a company here called XICW and some frequent ROH house shows. I have an idea for how I want to do Gowen but will talk with him to get his opinion.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I just wanted to provide an update as it's been a while. I just released my first project "Scrap City" a few months back.

I will be launching the new Kickstarter for this project this week.

Update:

• Game has been renamed to "Spot Callerz"
  • The game is now a turn-based, card wrestling game

Spot Callerz is a turn-based, Wrestling Card Mobile Game. Nothing about a wrestling match is randomized, everything is strategized. Take your wrestler from the bottom of the indies, to the top of any promotion by maximizing your moveset and captivating audiences. After obtaining your audience, go town to down and collect your booking fee while also bettering other talent. If you are feeling like taking the risk, start your own promotion and book other top tier talent. The wrestling world is your for the taking. What sets this game apart? It is not your traditional wrestling game where you frequently spam through the same 10-12 moves. You will build your moveset with depth in your desired areas (Standard, Submissions, Boost, Environment Based, Extreme, Signature, and RARE). In your promotion mode, you can either work with game generated stats, or manually set your wrestlers stats. You are part of the process.

Archived