Spot Callerz the Video Game (Updated June 24, 2018)! REBRAND

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah. Mind is legitimately blown. I saw this topic when it was originally posted and brushed it off as another one of those "I'm gonna make my own game!" posts that we've seen for years. Never expected it to materialize.

No idea who the guys posted are but they look awesome. What's your plans for the rest of the roster? Still a huge indy game with a bit of everything or just guys in those local companies?

Glad to hear this is being liked,

Currently this game will only feature 20 stars from these 2 companies but with good reason. The ROH and other promotions have odd contracts over their talent where the talent can freelance but cannot be used in merchandise outside of ROH. I talked to the Bucks, Adam Cole, Dalton Castle and Kazarian with each of them saying that their contracts prohibit such a thing. I attempted to talk with ROH via email and phone multiple times with and no response was given.

To make up for this lack of talent we are currently working on an amazing creation suite to allow users to create virtually anyone that they want to.

Yeah, I remember this original topic, and things are looking great. What kind of plans do you have for this game? Will it just be a PC download, or are you looking into things like PSN and XBLA? I have a friend who actually created a game and got it published on the Xbox 360...(it was called TIC)...think he ultimately started making mobile games after that, and then abandoned developing in general...but I know it can be done.

Anyway, keep up the nice work. Best of luck.

Thank you Generations! My company is licensed to release games via Xbox ID but the game must be approved first when we get deeper and have a good demo to present. We plan to release this on PC first and dependent on that success we will port it to Consoles. This game is going to be part of a "Franchise" if all goes right so there can be multiple versions.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived