The Terminator in WWE2k16!!!

fallofparadise

The trailer was bad ass. Dean was awesome, so was Paige. I don't mind this, as it will lead to a new entrance, taunts and probably moves/taunts. Also it might be some nice stuff in CAW mode. As I don't these non wrestlers in the game, given WWE/WCW's history. As they could provide some moves, taunts and such that might not be available otherwise.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't an Arnie character...it's The Terminator. Like...the actual Terminator, the movie character.

Now if they could also add RoboCop who actually did have a run in WCW...

The trailer was very cool, loved it, but what an odd addition to the roster. I didn't expect fictional characters who aren't a part of the WWE to ever be included in the game. It kind of lessens the idea of this game being a "simulation."

I will find a positive out of all of the negative criticisms of the inclusion of The Terminator as a pre-order DLC. It gives many of us good reason not to pre-order the game.

We still have yet to see any footage of the game as well, and this game is supposed to be shipping in October. Three months away and not a glimpse of gameplay? And you guys thought THQ was bad at promoting the previous games...

I'd rather pre-orders were bonuses like this, rather than holding an actual superstar up as "bundle only" content. I was annoyed that Paige was only available with the Season Pass (especially given the number of Divas being as small as it was)

And I hope the 120 doesn't include duplicates, because Cena's going to have about 12 alternates again.

I'd rather pre-orders were bonuses like this, rather than holding an actual superstar up as "bundle only" content. I was annoyed that Paige was only available with the Season Pass (especially given the number of Divas being as small as it was)

And I hope the 120 doesn't include duplicates, because Cena's going to have about 12 alternates again.

There will be duplicates, but they are not included in 120 total.

Archived