The Terminator in WWE2k16!!!

fallofparadise

That's a great commercial/trailer and at first I thought it was dumb but it's not actually useless since I used to create non-wrestling characters such as from comics and films that included The Terminator and now he's actually in the game. Can't wait to see the character model,entrance and listen to the theme

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a good idea. The pre-order bonus should be just that. A bonus. It should NOT be someone important. I wouldn't use the Terminator, although, to make fun of WWE's typical caricature history of WCW, I could see myself using Robocop (Peter Weller version).

Not really into this. I invest in a wrestling game for wrestlers, 2K clearly is trying to appeal to casual entertainment fans. More power to them if it makes sales, but I will definitely pass on the preorder and see what everything looks like on the actual game before deciding.

That trailer was awesome.

I'm going to be so annoyed if there are more celebrities than him though ...

Roster is 15 WWE superstars and 110 special guests...Hugh Jackman, MGK, Kermit the Frog, Brock Lesnar guy, Vincent Michaels. It's the largest roster in WWE video game history!

Archived