The Terminator in WWE2k16!!!

fallofparadise

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better then Fred Durst remember? anyways i have no problem with this cause we seen some much TV/Movie characters people create in these games so its nothing new.

Since Terminator is confirmed, he'll probably be barred from us freely creating a custom attire for him unlike in-game superstars and divas like Hideo Itami or Kevin Nash for example who we will be able to freely customize to our liking. (Its a completely different game, but in Soul Calibur IV for example we couldn't create attires for Yoda and Darth Vader like we could a regular character.)

Ugh! No thanks. Don't like these type of characters in MORTAL KOMBAT, don't like them here. I have never used fictional characters in WWEgames and will not start now. This does not make me want to preorder the game

Ugh! No thanks. Don't like these type of characters in MORTAL KOMBAT, don't like them here. I have never used fictional characters in WWEgames and will not start now. This does not make me want to preorder the game

Lol WWE is nothing but fictional characters but I know what you mean

Better then Fred Durst remember? anyways i have no problem with this cause we seen some much TV/Movie characters people create in these games so its nothing new.

Durst was onky in because thats the only way he'd allow them to use "rollin"....terminator they had a choice.

Very dissapointed....

Archived