How much would so call "erasing Hulk Hogan" from WWE will effect them?

RIGHTEOUS PHENOM97

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't think him calling people the N word and calling Rock a no talented N word and various other things he said to be "that bad"? I'm out. You Hogan fans are literally as bad as him. Yeah there are two sides of the coin but to sit here and say what he said wasn't that bad, let's me know you could care less about racism or it doesn't effect you.

The comments about the Rock were untrue, FYI. They just got posted on internet sites as true because "journalists" don't fact check anymore.

Oh good. I knew something about those comments towards The Rock didn't sound right.

Honestly, erasing him from history sounded like a severe knee jerk reaction from WWE. I give it several years before they finally put him back in the limelight. At least I think they will.

They have to insert him back in their history, otherwise their history is muddled (but look at it this way, no more history story modes in WWE games! Whoo!). Like that picture of Andre the Giant and the caption reading "Who can forget him tripping in Wrestlemania 3?" You can't tell many wrestler's stories without mentioning Hulk, so it does seem that they are saving face by cutting him cold turkey, then whispering in his ear "Wait 'till everything cools down, Hulk."

You don't think him calling people the N word and calling Rock a no talented N word and various other things he said to be "that bad"? I'm out. You Hogan fans are literally as bad as him. Yeah there are two sides of the coin but to sit here and say what he said wasn't that bad, let's me know you could care less about racism or it doesn't effect you.

People are stupid, man. There's really no point in trying to argue the magnitude of this and what it says about Hogan, because these people who continue to defend his actions will never understand it, simply because he's Hulk Hogan.

And erasing Hulk Hogan from everything certainly is not going to send WWE "back into the stone age". They went 20 plus years without a single mention or visual of Randy Savage &, Ultimate Warrior, who were just as important to WWE, and they did just fine.

The *censored*ing guy himself said "I admit I'm a little racist", what the *Censored* dude!

yes but that every one tho if u say ur not ur lieing

Or they actually aren't a little racist.

Domestically it will be a fairly big hit to the company, but overseas is where they will suffer the most. Coupled with the monetary losses, it will not be in the countries best interest when foreign nations finally see how real Americans actually behave.

As someone who lives outside of the U.S, I can vouch for this.

I've been called racist for sparking debates about racial disparities in America.

Hulk Hogan admits he's racist and there's people dubious about him being racist.

This is the :poo: that you make up.

It's absolutely *censored*ing pathetic how far people are going to defend this shithead.

I really don't want Hogan erased either to be honest. Really don't like him that much as a person off cam but his character was somebody I grew up watching and enjoying. I hope this whole thing blows over.

Hasn't it been proven that Michael Hayes has said a lot of racist stuff in the past as well? Nobody is clamoring for his release.

you must be new to the IWC then....

For real. *Censored* Michael Hayes

They've probably made enough money off his name already over the years that they don't need to make any more... but I doubt they will lose anything really by removing him from the history books, just maybe a number fans will be pissed off.

I seriously couldn't care less about the situation like I doubted hogan would ever come back around the time he was helping kill TNA

Well, the company losing 75 million dollars in stock over the last 72 hours says otherwise
. WHAT?

The stock reports about wwe show they lost an estimated 60-75 million dollars on the stock when hogans story came out

As someone who grew up with wrestling (i don't remember much from my toddler days) My mom always told me I used to go crazy for Hogan so i've always been a fan of the guy.. But honestly this is the straw that broke the camels back, theres no place in 2015 for this racist bullshit. *Censored* Hogan.

As someone who grew up with wrestling (i don't remember much from my toddler days) My mom always told me I used to go crazy for Hogan so i've always been a fan of the guy.. But honestly this is the straw that broke the camels back, theres no place in 2015 for this racist bullshit. *Censored* Hogan.

So you're also saying "F*** Vince McMahon" too right?

So you're also saying "F*** Vince McMahon" too right?

Bruh, i've been saying that for years.

Archived