Mashed.'s No Mercy N64 Thread (BIG UPDATE BOTTOM OF PAGE 3 (11th AUG 2015)

Mashed.

Decided to have a crack at Chavo for ya pal. Not the best in the world and you don't have to use it, but it's here if you want it.

28u3dyp.png

Name: Chavo Guerrero

Short Name: Chavo

Picture: Edit 1, no good lookalike sadly

Height: 6'00"

Weight: 239 lbs

Music: Guerrero

Titantron: Guerrero or none

Body: Skinny 2 (4th shade)

Head: Male 2

Face: Male 57

Hair: Short 1 (black)

Front Hair: Front Hair 27

Facial Hair: 16, 17, or 11 - I'm using 17 in the photo

Ring Attire: (Long) Y2J 1 (green, red)

Wrist Band: Wrist Band 1 (white)

Elbow Pad: (Elbow Pad L) Supporter (default), keep Elbow Pad R as None

Feet: (Boots 2) Pull-ons 01 (default, default)

The attire is based off a random tag match I found on YouTube (Los Guerreros vs World's Greatest Tag Team). Enjoy. :)

EDIT: Guys, let me know if you want any of my other formulas or want me to make anyone. I've got plenty from current WWE, NXT, ECW/WWECW and more.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks dude, I'll have a look and see who I need in my roster and to be honest there should be a few I need a little help with I'll let you know man

Edit : in need of a decent ECW Spike Dudley

Here's a couple things from earlier I was working on:

v4tjdi.jpg
xmis29.png

Attention: BIG UPDATE (Check out the last post on Page 1)

Thanks, yeah could do with a different face for him, changed a few time and always end up back with Eddie's :|

EDIT: Guys, let me know if you want any of my other formulas or want me to make anyone. I've got plenty from current WWE, NXT, ECW/WWECW and more.

Without using any mods or anything, I need a decent Harper/Rowan, Daniel Bryan and Kevin Owens if you can ?

Not even joking, I had a great Owens before, but I got rid of my save file to start a HCTP CAWs save. :lol:

I'll try and get onto those guys you requested once my band's done in the studio, although you might have to settle for Rowan not having the correct beard colour.

Have you tried giving your Hogan Ken Shamrocks face instead? I think it might look better.

Never crossed my mind to use that face tbh, it gets used for my Rusev and Psycho Sid CAWs...

Not even joking, I had a great Owens before, but I got rid of my save file to start a HCTP CAWs save. :lol:

I'll try and get onto those guys you requested once my band's done in the studio, although you might have to settle for Rowan not having the correct beard colour.

There's quite a few things that I have to settle for, such as Wyatt's beard being far too short :lol:

I'll give it a go, since as his face is mostly hidden by the sunglasses/bandana combo..

Pics up soon :)

EDIT : Interested in WCW/nWo Revenge? I also have that but hardly ever use it now.

Updated Hogan etc.

28mnzhz.png

(Revenge Example)

29m4lzb.jpg

2dhekiq.png

Was thinking about starting a thread on Revenge, but the CAW mode is so limited.

Watching the Arsenal match at the minute and looks like I'm guna have a binge on no mercy tonight, looking to get sorted with a USB/N64 controller after the weekend

:cool:

I will take a look at that, I like playstation pads, and if it makes it easier than using the N64 shaped pad (which let's face it, is pretty annoying sometimes) then it sounds good.

I'll have a look and get Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 downloaded and give it a try.

If you have any more good CAWs for No Mercy give them a post!

I'm guna be posting an update tonight/tomorrow.

I can do limited things with the tools I have and just hoping there are people in this community who will use this thread.

I'll be doing regular updates and stuff so if you are interested keep checking here and contribute any creations that you have etc :)

MORE RANDOM SCREEN SHOTS:

14tyfme.png2nrbsm.png

6ehhd5.png2dce9i1.png

BIG UPDATE 09/08/15

Tried to organize them a little bit so that they're easier to look at and give comments etc.

Some aren't created, e.g the X-Pac I used to showcase Jeff Jarrett was already on the game.

Having trouble uploading alot of pictures at the same time, sorry for the delay hahah.

Keep checking this post for new Screen-shots :)

Right, anyway, here are the latest...

Lesnar/Heyman

ek10k4.png

Ziggler/Jericho

264ids1.png

Bret Hart/Orton

34gkns5.png

bzvk7.png

Jarrett/X-Pac

14kvd4p.png

dzumvn.png

jra3va.png

Evolution

fb9b0j.png

161guf4.png

Booker T/Cole

1235r7t.png

29d8lm1.png

The Shield

24vmxpf.png

RAW Commentary Team

2e1alnb.png

DDP(WCW ATTIRE) / Undertaker (PG Era)

2u7uopf.png

n1xnnn.png

ECW Dudley Boys

2uoi7wm.png

24cy3bn.jpg

Seth Rollins (Pedigree)

293vkpg.png

If you can give any suggestions (keeping in mind that I don't use mods or anything ) that would be great. If anyone would like a formula or any information, just let me know in this thread or send me a message or whatever you need

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE - 11th August 2015

The Authority (HHH/STEPH TURN ON SETH/KANE)

2lnyctl.jpg

2rpyxzt.jpg

b8scgx.png

cq3gl.png

Daniel Bryan vs HHH

121rcxi.png

1605u8o.png

kbf29u.png

ECW

124g6ki.jpg

KYZO (My own CAW)

szaq00.jpg505jd1.jpg

Yeah It's the 'Tokyo Dome' Arena, the stage looks awesome

Edit : Just tried that VPW2 out, couldnt get the english version though so it's all in Japanese but it's really interesting, it's on the same level as Wrestlemania 2000 as far as quality, I haven't checked the CAW mode or anything becaue i wold just be guessing the menu

Archived