Mashed.'s No Mercy N64 Thread (BIG UPDATE BOTTOM OF PAGE 3 (11th AUG 2015)

Mashed.

W E L C O M E !

To Mashed's No Mercy N64 Thread

35jcd4n.jpg

// W W F N O M E R C Y //

CAWS, Screen shots, Videos, Questions, Discussion, Requests and all other N.M-N64 related subjects can be discussed here!

I will be aiming to update this thread daily, mostly with random in-game screen shots .

Keep checking for updates, those of you who are interested :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The poison mist looks awesome. Also, that version of HBK is my favorite of any appearance he's ever had in any game. The smirk on his face just fit him so well.

The mist usually starts off green, but then I've noticed a few times it's been like purple or red which is pretty cool :)

Michaels is an awesome character on this game, only thing is I have his 4th attire as like a modern CAW and you just can't put a beard on him for shit because it looks stupid with the fixed smirk, same goes for Edge :/

Posting a few more screen shots soon !

Yeah it's on an emulator, paid like £3.50 or something for it and I can get pretty much any game on the N64, PS1, gameboy, Sega etc and it has gameshark codes built into it too..

Here's a few more random ones,

qyhlwh.png

23u6h01.png

90qfcl.png

24ccbhj.png

The ones built into the emulator for No Mercy are ones for like always have special/max spirit, unlock characters, new arenas, hacked moved etc, I'll post a pic soon :)

I tried a couple of free emulators before this one and they were really glitchy and you couldn't save anything so now I use one that cost like 3.50, and it works perfectly.

You got a tablet on android bud?

Keep the pics coming.

Will do bud , just about to upload a few today

No tablet or android. I use a PC for the emulator. I have a ton of saves and textures. It's amazing what guys are doing with this game, it doesn't even look like No Mercy from about 15 years ago, it looks like a completely new game.

Yeah man I've saw a fair few videos on YouTube etc over the years it's crazy what some people can do with this game :D

I have a laptop with an emulator on in but can't get my Xbox 360 controller to hook up an I can't really use the keboard to play it, more pics coming ....

UPDATE

292oewh.png

2d7d5og.png21jvj0j.png2nqdylw.png2egbhio.png

That Hogan is awesome!! I actually enjoy the default textures almost as much as modding.

@GMaybe, this game is as close to Allstars as you can get to be honest.

@Gotham, let's let the mods close it when they feel like it. At the moment we are just talking about a game that can be played on the N64.

This kind of talk isn't allowed here. Cause it involves emulators and roms. If anyone payed attention to this section it would be a locked topic.

Talk of emulators and roms is actually allowed here, I believe. It's when people talk about how to acquire roms that it gets into that area of locking threads.

MORE RANDOM SCREEN SHOTS:

14tyfme.png2nrbsm.png
6ehhd5.png2dce9i1.png

BIG UPDATE 09/08/15

Tried to organize them a little bit so that they're easier to look at and give comments etc.

Some aren't created, e.g the X-Pac I used to showcase Jeff Jarrett was already on the game.

Having trouble uploading alot of pictures at the same time, sorry for the delay hahah.

Keep checking this post for new Screen-shots :)

Right, anyway, here are the latest...

Lesnar/Heyman
ek10k4.png

Ziggler/Jericho

264ids1.png

Bret Hart/Orton
34gkns5.png

bzvk7.png

Jarrett/X-Pac
14kvd4p.png

dzumvn.png

jra3va.png

Evolution
fb9b0j.png
161guf4.png

Booker T/Cole
1235r7t.png
29d8lm1.png

The Shield
24vmxpf.png

RAW Commentary Team
2e1alnb.png

DDP(WCW ATTIRE) / Undertaker (PG Era)
2u7uopf.png
n1xnnn.png

ECW Dudley Boys
2uoi7wm.png
24cy3bn.jpg

Seth Rollins (Pedigree)
293vkpg.png

If you can give any suggestions (keeping in mind that I don't use mods or anything ) that would be great. If anyone would like a formula or any information, just let me know in this thread or send me a message or whatever you need

I like the HHH in a suit and short hair. One thing, I believe Big Shows actual face texture is in the game, even though he didn't make the roster I think you can get it with a cheat.

You'd be correct. Big Show's face texture is accessible via a Gameshark code, and the best bit is that once you save the CAW, you can turn off the code and the face stays.

Yeah I'm using that face texture bud, there's two separate new ones for The Rock too, with his eyebrows raised.

Chavo really bugs me like I can't seem to find a good face for him so I just stuck a random one on there and have him wear eddies attire in black/green

Archived