Bringing back Sami Zayn

Willows Way

Book a Owens vs Cena rematch, and have the promos talk alot about how he injured Zayn (to get the non-NXT fans more familar to Zayn) and talk about Owens destruction so far. Have Owens beat Cena for the title making it 2-2.

The next week on RAW, he issues an open challenge as a way of mocking him, but the challenge applies to anybody but Cena.

I don't remember him.

He responded to Cena's open invitation in Montreal. He was personally indorsed by Bret Hart.

And injured his shoulder walking to the ring :lol:

Your sig makes that post so much better

I don't remember him.

He responded to Cena's open invitation in Montreal. He was personally indorsed by Bret Hart.

And still put on a better match than half the roster. That takes dedication... or pure unadulterated insanity, one of the two.

I don't remember him.

And still put on a better match than half the roster. That takes dedication... or pure unadulterated insanity, one of the two.

InZaynity

I don't remember him.

InZaynity

BaDum tss

Archived