Hogan out means NWO Out?

Rangers24Cally

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe this is a good sign of the future of Hogan and the WWE. I hope they add him back in the game in some capacity(maybe DLC) That's the only thing bothering me too much about this years game. Everything else shown so far and the new info, seems to be a good year for us wrestling game fans. I play with mostly legend characters and it's hard to do so without Hogan. If he's not in, hopefully they'll just rename his moves/taunts/etc. instead of removing them.

WWE's website today added some of Hogan's removed videos back.

His bio page was up yesterday for a bit. Dont know if it still is or not.

It was? Where? In the HOF page or the Alumni page?

Honestly for me Austin was a bigger star than Hogan. He was on TV twice a week headlining ppvs every month, and more entertaining to watch. I loved Hogan when i was a kid but by Wrestlemania 9 I grew tired of him. To this day I can listen to a stone cold promo or podcast and still feel entertained

Hogan was a far bigger star than the limited Steve Austin. I could probably rack up 30 Hogan moments from the 80s/90s but would struggle half the list with Austin. 93 was a bad year with who got ousted out of WWE all my favs had practically gone with a MEH era of stars.

Mania X could have been a good show had they got Hogan back, Randy Savage wrestling and had the Steiners on the show.

Honestly for me Austin was a bigger star than Hogan. He was on TV twice a week headlining ppvs every month, and more entertaining to watch. I loved Hogan when i was a kid but by Wrestlemania 9 I grew tired of him. To this day I can listen to a stone cold promo or podcast and still feel entertained

Hogan was a far bigger star than the limited Steve Austin. I could probably rack up 30 Hogan moments from the 80s/90s but would struggle half the list with Austin. 93 was a bad year with who got ousted out of WWE all my favs had practically gone with a MEH era of stars.

Mania X could have been a good show had they got Hogan back, Randy Savage wrestling and had the Steiners on the show.

Hogan had a longer career/more moments but many of us think Austins leaser amount of moments were simply much more entertaining So..to some he's the bigger star.

I'd call them equal.

I don't see them focused on any WCW nWo era this year regardless of Hogan.

DLC Rumor was Brock Showcase so basically moaners last year will get their Ruthless aggression era, along with Austins.

Any further DLC showcases are up for debate, but being they focused on the old i'd guess it'll be new superstars. maybe a Sheamus, Ziggler or Bryan

I don't see them focused on any WCW nWo era this year regardless of Hogan.

DLC Rumor was Brock Showcase so basically moaners last year will get their Ruthless aggression era, along with Austins.

Any further DLC showcases are up for debate, but being they focused on the old i'd guess it'll be new superstars. maybe a Sheamus, Ziggler or Bryan

Well that twitter account said a Goldberg showcase.

You

Randy Savage did wrestle at WrestleMania X

You

yep....against Crush. I can understand how that'd be forgotten though as well.

You

Lol, aww, I quite liked that match, I am a big Savage fan though

You

It would have meant more to do Savage/Bret for the title.

Archived