breaking news hulk hogan and wwe are done!

TRaShflow

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Benoit'ing him, I don't agree with, and I hope he's still in the game, but this will be a good lesson for him. That said, this will all blow over and no one will care in two weeks. The only ones that will care are the ones that bitch and cry foul over everything anyway because that's what gets them off. It their soul purpose. I've said before, that I seriously doubt most of us and most people will not boycott this game if they leave him in. The pr nightmare will be over soon enough. It's not the content or words most will hold on to anyway. It's the fact of tearing down the biggest sports icon of the 80s. Let's be honest, that's what they really care about. Same with anybody else. Could've say it yesterday or could've said 40 years ago and would still be condemned today for it.

Like I said, had this happened before the Del Rio incident then yeah, I would say let it blow over. But after it I agree with the WWE doing this at least initially.

Unfortunately I doubt Hogan will actually learn anything from this other than "those damn cameras are evil brother!"

I hear ya. Don't get me wrong. Whether I agree or not with them, they are doing what they think has to be done now. The way everything is nowadays, it's cut ties and figure it out later. They have to tread lightly since the Del Rio incident, so I agree to an extent. I think there probably could have been an alternative consequence that didn't require termination but maybe that was just the easiest.

I doubt Hogan will stay fired for good. They save face and then when it blows over they sit down and say "look, we'll give you your contract back as long as you shut the *Censored* up when a dumbass thought enters your head".

I want it to be that exact wording too. On his contract. Because I'd find it hilarious.

Hulk Hogan issued an apology so it's a start.

There is no doubt anymore, Stone Cold is the greatest WWE star ever, Hulk Hogan doesn't exist anymore according to WWE themselves.

Just don't mention Debra.

Benoit'ing him, I don't agree with, and I hope he's still in the game, but this will be a good lesson for him. That said, this will all blow over and no one will care in two weeks. The only ones that will care are the ones that bitch and cry foul over everything anyway because that's what gets them off. It their soul purpose. I've said before, that I seriously doubt most of us and most people will not boycott this game if they leave him in. The pr nightmare will be over soon enough. It's not the content or words most will hold on to anyway. It's the fact of tearing down the biggest sports icon of the 80s. Let's be honest, that's what they really care about. Same with anybody else. Could've say it yesterday or could've said 40 years ago and would still be condemned today for it.

Like I said, had this happened before the Del Rio incident then yeah, I would say let it blow over. But after it I agree with the WWE doing this at least initially.

Unfortunately I doubt Hogan will actually learn anything from this other than "those damn cameras are evil brother!"

I hear ya. Don't get me wrong. Whether I agree or not with them, they are doing what they think has to be done now. The way everything is nowadays, it's cut ties and figure it out later. They have to tread lightly since the Del Rio incident, so I agree to an extent. I think there probably could have been an alternative consequence that didn't require termination but maybe that was just the easiest.

I doubt Hogan will stay fired for good. They save face and then when it blows over they sit down and say "look, we'll give you your contract back as long as you shut the *Censored* up when a dumbass thought enters your head".

I want it to be that exact wording too. On his contract. Because I'd find it hilarious.

That is pretty funny. And careful about Debra. If that gets brought up again they may drop his podcast....again lol.

Hulk Hogan issued an apology so it's a start.

Yeah, but the only way that apology could've been more insincere is if he had said "i'm sorry you all feel that way".

At least that would've been truthful lol

Hogan: I'm sorry (i got caught). I'm sorry (that I didn't say more). I'm sorry (that my stupidity means I lose a paycheck). I'm sorry (that you all feel that way). I'm sorry (that I ever had anything to do with that idiot Bubba). I'm sorry (but I promise to say it without cameras next time).

Vince: And stop asking for one more match.

Hogan: No dice, brother!

Next time you boot up 2K15, there will be a mandatory patch to remove all 3 Hogans from the game. :P

I would sue them for that. I payed for the game which makes it my property.

2K confirms Hulk Hogan will be removed from WWE 2K16. I expect CAWs will be banned of him like Benoit was in WWE 2K15.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/24/hulk-hogan-will-not-appear-in-wwe-2k16?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20%28front%20page%29&utm_content=1&utm_campaign=Blogroll&abthid=55b2c53ce29c9d5c0b00003b

Such bs and such overreacting to this whole thing. Guy gets the same treatment as a wrestler that killed his family then himself.

How is he getting the Benoit treatment when his legacy is still intact? There's a huge difference between Hogan and Benoit on the network

Didnt say the network. Being taken off the website, wwe saying they won't mention him going forward, removed from the game, all projects with his likeness canceled....

Such bs and such overreacting to this whole thing. Guy gets the same treatment as a wrestler that killed his family then himself.

How is he getting the Benoit treatment when his legacy is still intact? There's a huge difference between Hogan and Benoit on the network

How? Because you can still search for him on the Network? I am sure WWE are not done.

I'm with ya. This is a bit overboard. Especially so damned fast. I bet there will be far more pissed off about him getting removed than at what he did.

I'm with ya. This is a bit overboard. Especially so damned fast. I bet there will be far more pissed off about him getting removed than at what he did.

True. Was it wrong? Yes. Booker t has said it on national tv. Vince said it on Raw about 10 years ago....but to be doing all of this to Hogan is just ridiculous. Athletes have said it, musicians have said it, and actors have said it. They apologized and were forgiven soon after. Not to mention how its ok for some to use the word, but others when they do it's a sin. The word itself should be eliminated from our vocabulary for EVERYONE. I drive home and hear a song on the radio that said the word in worse context and many more times. Did the artist get banished? No....he won multiple awards for it.

A few years ago Michael Cole used a term offensive to many people on twitter and was he terminated? No....he just had to apologize.

Exactly. The best example of hipocracy is Kanye West. He walks around actually thinking he's a god or the greatest gift to humanity and the music industry. He is actually a true piece of shit to most people and says stupid shit all of the time. Yet it's like a running joke like Quagmire.....giggity....who else but Kanye. Sure he gets heat. But the asshole is still doing it and still making money....hmmm

Exactly. The best example of hipocracy is Kanye West. He walks around actually thinking he's a god or the greatest gift to humanity and the music industry. He is actually a true piece of shit to most people and says stupid shit all of the time. Yet it's like a running joke like Quagmire.....giggity....who else but Kanye. Sure he gets heat. But the asshole is still doing it and still making money....hmmm

Is this really hypocrisy? That's more of an opinion in a way.

True. Was it wrong? Yes. Booker t has said it on national tv. Vince said it on Raw about 10 years ago....but to be doing all of this to Hogan is just ridiculous. Athletes have said it, musicians have said it, and actors have said it. They apologized and were forgiven soon after. Not to mention how its ok for some to use the word, but others when they do it's a sin. The word itself should be eliminated from our vocabulary for EVERYONE. I drive home and hear a song on the radio that said the word in worse context and many more times. Did the artist get banished? No....he won multiple awards for it.

A few years ago Michael Cole used a term offensive to many people on twitter and was he terminated? No....he just had to apologize.

It wasn't just the n-word, he was also going on about how his daughter shouldn't be dating a black man.

Archived