breaking news hulk hogan and wwe are done!

TRaShflow

Such bs and such overreacting to this whole thing. Guy gets the same treatment as a wrestler that killed his family then himself.

How is he getting the Benoit treatment when his legacy is still intact? There's a huge difference between Hogan and Benoit on the network
How? Because you can still search for him on the Network? I am sure WWE are not done.

His two latest dvds are still up as well as his cartoon, You can still find ton of content searching for Hulk Hogan than Chris Benoit and the latest Tough Talk and The List episodes are in the recomdations and they heavily feature Hogan

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok well first off. I am not saying what Hogan said was right or I am siding with him, because I am not at all, but the worst part of all of this take away this whole you can't buy his gear anymore, or he is being taking out of the game, or you can't buy his action figures anymore. The worst part is that WWE is trying to erase Hogan from WWE history like they did to Chris Benoit. It isn't the same. And seriously before anyone jumps on me for saying what I saying. Hogan said something, yes it was 100% wrong, but Chris Benoit did what he did. You can't compare between the two of them. And lets call a spade a spade, in a few months like hmmm right around late March early April WWE will sign him right back up.

Maybe Hogan can just work less for WWE, They can say that they don't condone Hogan's racial remarks but still value his legacy and so they add him back on wwe.com,keep him on the network but not sell any or less merchandise and then they only work together for certain merchandise like video games and making new interviews for the network but no more Tough Enough or live appearances

Exactly. The best example of hipocracy is Kanye West. He walks around actually thinking he's a god or the greatest gift to humanity and the music industry. He is actually a true piece of shit to most people and says stupid shit all of the time. Yet it's like a running joke like Quagmire.....giggity....who else but Kanye. Sure he gets heat. But the asshole is still doing it and still making money....hmmm

Is this really hypocrisy? That's more of an opinion in a way.
Yeah and Hulks opinion is his daughter shouldn't date a black man. Old fashioned way of thinking but it still exists on both sides of the isle. And that doesn't necessarily mean it's racist intentions either. Some just may want to keep it one race. Doesn't matter if anyone thinks it's messed up. Not your business. Where he screwed up was when started dropping the no no word and using it the way he did. To the hypocricy point, we seem to pick and choose who gets condemned or a harsher punishment, when the majority of the time we're all guilty of similar wrong doing. In Kanyes case, he still has a career after dumb shit. How is AL Sharpton allowed to get away with his race baiting? I won't go into anymore because I don't want to get into politics, that's not the purpose here. But I hope you see my point. This really has just got outta hand. Just seems as though this is more of a second or third offense kinda impact and some just treat it like the end of the world while some simply don't care. We just need to quit picking and choosing. It didn't take long for everyone to jump on him but there are still far worse out there that had no consequence. Sorry kind got long winded there.

Maybe Hogan can just work less for WWE, They can say that they don't condone Hogan's racial remarks but still value his legacy and so they add him back on wwe.com,keep him on the network but not sell any or less merchandise and then they only work together for certain merchandise like video games and making new interviews for the network but no more Tough Enough or live appearances

I think eventually when things blow over, they will quietly work together again. Sounds like they mutually spilt so Hogan's camp can get this "fixed" and WWE can keep away and look good. It is all about PR, but eventually Hogan will be back in the fold, even if they just put him back on the website

Then the media will get on them about how "WWE continues to employ/profit off of a racist." That's the whole reason for doing all of this. They have become such a shell of thsmelves it's pathetic. What once was a "if you don't like us then change the channel" has become "if you don't like it....we'll change it." They are so afriad to have negative backlash against them because their a publicly traded company with investors and sponsors that they are no longer this big entity to be innovative and change the landscape......they are glorified yes men and have brown all over their noses when it comes to all their sponsors. It doesn't matter what happened....if they feel it makes them look bad then they will cut it off before anyone can point the finger at them.

If it wasn't for Hogan WWE wouldnt be around today. Wrestling would still be played out in smokey arenas with the people in the front row that only come to see blood. It wouldn't be entertainment. It would still be a "fake sport". McMahon changed all of that and Hogan's star power and marketability allowed him the money and platform toi make those changes......yet their tahnks is when he makes a mistake and slips up....YEARS ago.....they wash their hands of him and try to erase him from memory.

His two latest dvds are still up as well as his cartoon, You can still find ton of content searching for Hulk Hogan than Chris Benoit and the latest Tough Talk and The List episodes are in the recomdations and they heavily feature Hogan

No one is talking about the network. We are talking about the website and especially the hall of fame page removing him.

The network is based off of "uncut,edited WWE library programming" which means they cant cut out Benoit or in this case Hogan. They claimed when they started the only edit they would make was Owen Hart from Over the Edge and that was it.

They also dont take programming down once it's up since they need to fill their networtk with new stuff so Rock N Wrestling and the dvd's aren't going to come down once their up.

Such bs and such overreacting to this whole thing. Guy gets the same treatment as a wrestler that killed his family then himself.

I'm with ya. This is a bit overboard. Especially so damned fast. I bet there will be far more pissed off about him getting removed than at what he did.
True. Was it wrong? Yes. Booker t has said it on national tv. Vince said it on Raw about 10 years ago....but to be doing all of this to Hogan is just ridiculous. Athletes have said it, musicians have said it, and actors have said it. They apologized and were forgiven soon after. Not to mention how its ok for some to use the word, but others when they do it's a sin. The word itself should be eliminated from our vocabulary for EVERYONE. I drive home and hear a song on the radio that said the word in worse context and many more times. Did the artist get banished? No....he won multiple awards for it.

A few years ago Michael Cole used a term offensive to many people on twitter and was he terminated? No....he just had to apologize.

It wasn't just the n-word, he was also going on about how his daughter shouldn't be dating a black man.

I know, but his use of the n-word is what all the media outlets and people speaking out against him are claiming to be upset about. Just the fact that he said the word is what they are all referencing back to when talking about it.

SXODy2U.png

The WWE and Vince McMahon are such hypocrits. Hulk Hogan Has been removed from everything yet Donald Trump is still there on WWE.com's Hall Of Fame section. I Guess calling all Mexicans criminals, rapist and murders is okay with the WWE. I think what Hulk Hogan said is terrible but lets not pretend he didn't say anything probably 90% of white American males over 60 have said in their lifetime.If anyone thinks there is no racism in the United States their kidding themselves.It's wrong but it does exist and if everyone were fired from their jobs in the United States for saying a racial word there would be a lot of people without jobs.

The WWE and Vince McMahon are such hypocrits. Hulk Hogan Has been removed from everything yet Donald Trump is still there on WWE.com's Hall Of Fame section. I Guess calling all Mexicans criminals, rapist and murders is okay with the WWE. I think what Hulk Hogan said is terrible but lets not pretend he didn't say anything probably 90% of white American males over 60 have said in their lifetime.If anyone thinks there is no racism in the United States their kidding themselves.It's wrong but it does exist and if everyone were fired from their jobs in the United States for saying a racial word there would be a lot of people without jobs.

WWE keeps Trump close because he is a major player in the political race this year. WWE are media whores but they also know that saying the n-word is the worst PR controversy that can happen to them.

Yes including Vince McMahon and Triple H since they have made racist comments.

Yes including Vince McMahon and Triple H since they have made racist comments.

Wasn't it Triple who would call Ricardo Rodriguez "bumblebee man" because he was a fat spanish man like the character on the Simpsons? (google it; I'm not kidding)

This whole thing will blow over within a few weeks and the media will stop caring,WWE will probably quietly sign him again or at least add him back on their website. Just because they did this now, Doesn't mean it's a forever thing despite that's how it started with Benoit. If wwe is still in is stance in a year from now then you can rightfully bitch but for now just wait a while

Archived