Daniel Bryan Hopeful to Return By The Royal Rumble

classiq.

Stale as in in-ring performance? Cause I'm pretty sure he's one of the few that always gets the crowd into his matches a lot. But yeah, he's stale as a personality though. It's also WWE's fault for just not taking this guy off of programming while injured. Makes his return even less special.

Everything was great until after Mania 30 imo. but yeah. the yes/no man has ran it's course and he needs to be allowed to change his look and do something else to get extremely over again and I say this because I'm confident he can do it.

Stale as in in-ring performance? Cause I'm pretty sure he's one of the few that always gets the crowd into his matches a lot. But yeah, he's stale as a personality though. It's also WWE's fault for just not taking this guy off of programming while injured. Makes his return even less special.

In my opinion his matches were pretty boring or at least the layout of the matches. But the majority of the roster lays out their matches similar. So can't complete trash him of course. Personality wise also yes, but like you said that's WWE'S fault for sure.

Even he admitted on his new dvd that he is disappointed in his performance in recent years. His matches aren't what he wants. They're too formulaic and mostly just kicks, more kicks, suicide dive, headbutt, knee. He also said he wants to have a three hour match, but knows it will never happen and then said he is hoping to pull an hour match off. He said at this point in his career he doesn't care about titles or big moments, he just wants to do what creatively makes him happy.

I don't think it's smart for him to return as a contestant in the rumble....look what happened last year, he lost and the crowd turned on the entire show. It's not smart. If they want to bring him back, have him return in a singles match for the U.S. or Intercontiental championship and win it, don't have him in the rumble match unless they plan on him winning it.

I don't think it's smart for him to return as a contestant in the rumble....look what happened last year, he lost and the crowd turned on the entire show. It's not smart. If they want to bring him back, have him return in a singles match for the U.S. or Intercontiental championship and win it, don't have him in the rumble match unless they plan on him winning it.

putting him anywhere near the royal rumble ppv is gonna set people off. if he competes in the rumble and loses, they'll boo. if he competes at the show but isn't in the rumble, they'll boo more.

putting him anywhere near the royal rumble ppv is gonna set people off. if he competes in the rumble and loses, they'll boo. if he competes at the show but isn't in the rumble, they'll boo more.

Unless the American Dragon makes a return as a heel and flips the fans off.

Unfourtanely I can't see that happen... so yeah. I agree. Keep him away as far as possible from the Rumble PPV...

Will we ever see Bryan heel again?

Hopefully, come back saying how the fans turned on him and forgot about him and feud with Ambrose or some shit

Have him returning by kicking Connor's brother in the face

If he were to come back, whether it be the rumble or whatever... I just don't think it should be like the way he did last time, there was no real build up to his return from what I can remember. I only watch RAW really and didn't he return on SmackDown? :facepalm:

Archived