Boogeyman coming to 2K16?

Neither are relevant, Boogeyman is performing a role in a segment a guy in a Jason mask could perform. My only point to my post was just because a legend wants to be in a game doesn't mean they will be

Having ties with a company within a year's time = relevancy to that company.

Would you have noticed if he wasn't there?

That isn't what the word "relevancy" means. It literally means "connected to the matter at hand"...which Boogeyman has been...in the past year.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither are relevant, Boogeyman is performing a role in a segment a guy in a Jason mask could perform. My only point to my post was just because a legend wants to be in a game doesn't mean they will be

Having ties with a company within a year's time = relevancy to that company.

Would you have noticed if he wasn't there?

That isn't what the word "relevancy" means. It literally means "connected to the matter at hand"...which Bhttps://twitter.com/learn_things/status/612265302143971328oogeyman has been...in the past year.

I stand by my point who cares about the Boogeyman, he was there for shock value he chewed worms and bit a growth of a Divas face, really funny stuff but I can't remember 1 of his matches

That's all well and fine...but your personal opinion has no bearing on the game...at all. Point is, the dude is a well-known WWE character, who still makes appearances for them...and thus, he is more relevant than Tatanka, who has done nothing with the WWE for the better part of a decade.

That's all well and fine...but your personal opinion has no bearing on the game...at all. Point is, the dude is a well-known WWE character, who still makes appearances for them...and thus, he is more relevant than Tatanka, who has done nothing with the WWE for the better part of a decade.

I'll agree with you on that, my bad. My real point was just because a legend/alumni/free agent wants to be in a game, doesn't mean they have any more of a chance to be included. WWE is in charge of the roster, if they want you in, you're in if they don't you're not

Love me some off the wall characters. Takes me back to when all this was fun.

Hmm; a stable of The Boogeyman, Finn Balor, masked Kane and The Ascension, perhaps? Sounds like "Demons Unleashed" could be a goer in 2k16.

I wouldn't mind if he was in 16. He would be someone different. Don't get me wrong I like the Austin's, Rock, Flair and the rest but new 'legends' and I use that term lightly, are welcomed. New characters, new blood. Lets mix things up

Yeah...it sounds like he wants to be in the game...in which case, they probably would have put him in...if he had asked earlier in the year. Probably too late now.

Tatanka asks on Twitter every year they never add him either, lots of legends want that extra income doesn't mean they'll get considered

This. tatanka posted for months before legends of wrestlemania came out for him to be included. The way he'd say it, "play as tatanka in legends of wrestlemania" made it seem as though he was in.

Yeah, well...as sad as it is, Boogeyman is more relevant to the state of current pro wrestling than Tatanka is. Boogeyman has appeared on WWE programming pretty recently. They usually pull him out around Halloween time, just for a festive segment or two.

Wouldnt have mided Tatanka in. WWE made a big deal about him years ago and was slated to win the IC belt till Shawn threw a fit backstage.

Yeah...it sounds like he wants to be in the game...in which case, they probably would have put him in...if he had asked earlier in the year. Probably too late now.

Tatanka asks on Twitter every year they never add him either, lots of legends want that extra income doesn't mean they'll get considered

This. tatanka posted for months before legends of wrestlemania came out for him to be included. The way he'd say it, "play as tatanka in legends of wrestlemania" made it seem as though he was in.

Yeah, well...as sad as it is, Boogeyman is more relevant to the state of current pro wrestling than Tatanka is. Boogeyman has appeared on WWE programming pretty recently. They usually pull him out around Halloween time, just for a festive segment or two.

Wouldnt have mided Tatanka in. WWE made a big deal about him years ago and was slated to win the IC belt till Shawn threw a fit backstage.

"a few years ago" Dude, that was a two decades ago! Honestly, he just has no relevance unless he comes from a showcase mode because most gamers would have no idea who he is. He's not a "legend" that gets mentioned at all on WWE TV. His inclusion would be random. I'm not much of a Boogeyman fan, but I'm all for his inclusion. He was in the Rumble this year, and it would be cool to see his moment with Bray Wyatt expanded on in the game. Plus, the boogeyslam would be a great readdition. His entrance would be amazing too seeing it in XB1 or PS4.

Back to Tatanka, it would be nice to see some legends/alumni who aren't featured every year though, even if it isn't him and instead people with a little more name value. Rick Martel would be cool.

I'm not big on legends who aren't relavent to the year's theme though. Eddie Guerrero's inclusion in WWE 2K14 annoyed me, laregly because it was his AE era attire. Had he had his WM20 attire, even without Angle I wouldn't have cared so much. This year Finlay and Lord Steven Regal annoyed me... we get a WCW pack and this is who you give us? Really could've upped their game there. Goldberg, Scott Hall... someone more relavent, especially since Regal was already in the game.

"a few years ago" Dude, that was a two decades ago! Honestly, he just has no relevance unless he comes from a showcase mode because most gamers would have no idea who he is. He's not a "legend" that gets mentioned at all on WWE TV.

Tatanka did have a somewhat modest return to WWE from 2006-2007 including a rather good showing in the 2006 Rumble

Archived