Boogeyman coming to 2K16?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite random choice, I don't think there can be even any showcase modes where Boogeyman would play his part unless it's JBL showcase where he faced him at Rumble 2006 or Booker T showcase with the Boogeyman match from WM 22

Yeah that tweet seems more like he wants to be in than confirming he is in but you never know, he was in the Royal Rumble so there is a chance that he could be in. I wouldn't mind him being included as at least it would a change from the usual people they put in.

I could maybe see him in either a Miz showcase or a Rise and Fall of ECW

I would love to have a Miz Showcase only because that means John Morrison will be a big part of it lol. But seeing the state where Miz at now, I don't think he'll be the main focus in the game's showcase mode soon.

Yeah...it sounds like he wants to be in the game...in which case, they probably would have put him in...if he had asked earlier in the year. Probably too late now.

They could make him DLC I suppose. since that would make everyone some money.

Yeah...it sounds like he wants to be in the game...in which case, they probably would have put him in...if he had asked earlier in the year. Probably too late now.

Tatanka asks on Twitter every year they never add him either, lots of legends want that extra income doesn't mean they'll get considered

Tatanka asks on Twitter every year they never add him either, lots of legends want that extra income doesn't mean they'll get considered

This. tatanka posted for months before legends of wrestlemania came out for him to be included. The way he'd say it, "play as tatanka in legends of wrestlemania" made it seem as though he was in.

This. tatanka posted for months before legends of wrestlemania came out for him to be included. The way he'd say it, "play as tatanka in legends of wrestlemania" made it seem as though he was in.

Yeah, well...as sad as it is, Boogeyman is more relevant to the state of current pro wrestling than Tatanka is. Boogeyman has appeared on WWE programming pretty recently. They usually pull him out around Halloween time, just for a festive segment or two.

Yeah, well...as sad as it is, Boogeyman is more relevant to the state of current pro wrestling than Tatanka is. Boogeyman has appeared on WWE programming pretty recently. They usually pull him out around Halloween time, just for a festive segment or two.

Neither are relevant, Boogeyman is performing a role in a segment a guy in a Jason mask could perform. My only point to my post was just because a legend wants to be in a game doesn't mean they will be

Neither are relevant, Boogeyman is performing a role in a segment a guy in a Jason mask could perform. My only point to my post was just because a legend wants to be in a game doesn't mean they will be

Having ties with a company within a year's time = relevancy to that company.

Having ties with a company within a year's time = relevancy to that company.

Would you have noticed if he wasn't there?

Archived