What's their plan for this guy?

SEV7N.

Tbh Raw was probably too big for Brad to be in charge of (and unfortunately The Authority's reign started about the same time as his), but maybe they can give him NXT. I'm curious to see how a heel GM would work down there...yes, I know they had JBL for a second but he showed up once in a blue moon.

But yeah, let's see if this thing with Heath Slater leads anywhere first.

Maddox reminds me of Washington, Saxton, and Estrada

...great talker (Saxton was a good heel), but probably not so good of a wrestler...

...I say this because WWE didn't/doesn't care to really show off what these guys can do in-ring and kept/keeps them in non-wrestler roles.

Needs to beat Brock

Via Submission with the Anaconda Vice to try and further erase CM Punk from their recent history. I don't like the idea, but the WWE would because they're still salty about their break up.

the only salty one are you....

Needs to beat Brock

Via Submission with the Anaconda Vice to try and further erase CM Punk from their recent history. I don't like the idea, but the WWE would because they're still salty about their break up.

Then why don't they ever mention him? :P

Needs to beat Brock

.... Why don't they mention...former WWE Champion Sgt. Slaughter all the time?

...a man that is probably still under a WWE contract...

Needs to beat Brock

.... Why don't they mention...former WWE Champion Sgt. Slaughter all the time?

...a man that is probably still under a WWE contract...

Sgt. Slaughter isn't a prominent champion. Most people don't even know that he ever was a WWE champion. Most every knows who CM Punk is and know that he is the longest reigning WWE WHC of the modern era. Which I think they're seeking to erase as well since they've kept the title Rollins for so long. Even when he should have dropped it to Ambrose to keep the title scene interesting.

Archived