Other superstars confirmed!

devilboy89

I'm sticking with it being fake, just for they way they misspelt Alexa's name. I doubt any publication as well known as Gamespot would let something like that slide.

Well-reputed publications make typos all the time...especially if they're rushing to release news before others can. Also, it was Gamestop, not Gamespot. So, it was just a store that f'd up (if true).

Early gamestop descriptions for 2k14 advertised a large wcw presence in the game....didnt happen.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sticking with it being fake, just for they way they misspelt Alexa's name. I doubt any publication as well known as Gamespot would let something like that slide.

Well-reputed publications make typos all the time...especially if they're rushing to release news before others can. Also, it was Gamestop, not Gamespot. So, it was just a store that f'd up (if true).

Early gamestop descriptions for 2k14 advertised a large wcw presence in the game....didnt happen.

That right there is all I needed to know, just a site making blind guesses to boost preorders then

TBH the NWO were DLC, so they were kind of right.

usually they dont include details about dlc in an early game description so I doubt that was it.

As many NWO guys as there was, I honestly can't call that a huge presence

If we keep in mind the over 120 unique playable characters confirmed by 2K, I think those choices are completely viable, since to reach that number they most likely added the NXT roster and, of course, tons of legends.

Archived