Other superstars confirmed!

devilboy89

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Gamestop Italy has leaked 5 new playable characters for the WWE 2K16 video game that comes out on October 27th Alexa Bliss, The Rock, Triple H, Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant. Below is the updated confirmed roster, which will feature over 120 playable characters.

* Alexa Bliss

* The Rock

* Triple H

* Hulk Hogan

* Andre the Giant

* Eva Marie

* Bad News Barrett

* Finn Balor

* Dean Ambrose

* Daniel Bryan

* Paige

* Steve Austin

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/updated-wwe-2k16-video-game-roster-leaked/

Bliss :wub:

This is more than likely true.

As I mentioned, I'll believe it when 2K actually confirms this for themselves, Until then I'm treating this as a bunch of BS.

Okay?

The 2K mods/admins were deleting the posts relating this leak on their forums, which I assume means its false.

As I mentioned, I'll believe it when 2K actually confirms this for themselves, Until then I'm treating this as a bunch of BS.

Okay?

The 2K mods/admins were deleting the posts relating this leak on their forums, which I assume means its false.

Yeah I didn't know that. Thought you figured that I was going against your belief on the news leak.

Okay?

It has just as much of a chance of being real from them doing that too you know?

Just so weird that out of all the Diva names, they chose Alexa Bliss...

If real, this gets my hopes up, yet also nervous about the roster if Bliss is in. Makes me wonder what other longshots made it, and who is left out. I somewhat could see Eva being in due to Total Divas, I will have her in more of a manager role for someone if in.

Did 2K say that it's "fake"...or that it "isn't official news"...because those are ENTIRELY different things.

Personally, I think it's too random a list of stars to be fake. If it was leaked by Gamestop Italy, then it was probably a matter of miscommunication between what they could and couldn't reveal, which has led to 2K playing damage control. Either way, I think everyone on the list will be included anyway. They already said it will be the largest roster. Who on that list is really in doubt?

Did 2K say that it's "fake"...or that it "isn't official news"...because those are ENTIRELY different things.

Personally, I think it's too random a list of stars to be fake. If it was leaked by Gamestop Italy, then it was probably a matter of miscommunication between what they could and couldn't reveal, which has led to 2K playing damage control. Either way, I think everyone on the list will be included anyway. They already said it will be the largest roster. Who on that list is really in doubt?

Bliss is the only one I wasn't sure would make it

I'm sticking with it being fake, just for they way they misspelt Alexa's name. I doubt any publication as well known as Gamespot would let something like that slide.

Well-reputed publications make typos all the time...especially if they're rushing to release news before others can. Also, it was Gamestop, not Gamespot. So, it was just a store that f'd up (if true).

Archived