Other superstars confirmed!

devilboy89

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yas Bliss!

Translation please? My Italian is a good as Khali's wrestling.

"Icons of the past, rookies, divas and customizable championships: this is the next title from 2K inspired by the WWE, arriving on 27th of October for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and One. From Hulk Hogan to Andre the Giant, from Triple H to The Rock, through the true beauties like Paige, Eva Marie and Alexa Bliss, the offered roster is huge"

Icons from the past, new superstars, divas and customizable championships: this is the next title from 2k inspired to the WWE, coming stores on 27 october for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and One. From Hulk Hogan to Andrè the Giant, from Triple H to The Rock, [i don't know how to translate this xD] such as Paige, Eva Marie and Alexa Blis, the roster is huge...

Sorry for my bad english :(

yas Bliss!

"Icons of the past, rookies, divas and customizable championships: this is the next title from 2K inspired by the WWE, arriving on 27th of October for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and One. From Hulk Hogan to Andre the Giant, from Triple H to The Rock, through the true beauties like Paige, Eva Marie and Alexa Bliss, the offered roster is huge"

Thanks for translating, I'll leave that little tidbit bolded.

Alexa Bliss is quite random, if you ask me. BUT awesome news if true, since if Alexa is in the game then so is Charlotte, Becky, Sasha and Bailey. Perhaps even Carmella, NXT roster is going to be awesome.

i would preorder it if they now telling us if there is a other edition like hogans or takers the last years i have to buy it twice cuz i cant cancel my first preorder.. -.- and have to sell the normal edition

theres no question i will preorder the question is what edition a think they could give us a lil bit more information

It could be true, definitely weird diva name drops(besides paige) I'm really only looking forward to a create a belt feature if create a arena comes back, unless by customize they mean add your logos to sideplates and such to make it your own.

Hmm... I'd certainly take this with a grain of salt.

Eva and Alexa are VERY random names to promote. Just doesn't sound at all legit to me. Not to mention 'customisable championships' as a random feature.

'No buys' on this one.

Hmm... I'd certainly take this with a grain of salt.

Eva and Alexa are VERY random names to promote. Just doesn't sound at all legit to me. Not to mention 'customisable championships' as a random feature.

'No buys' on this one.

Also, note the misspelling of Alexa Bliss' name, they spell her surname with one "s" instead of two.

Alexa Bliss is quite random, if you ask me. BUT awesome news if true, since if Alexa is in the game then so is Charlotte, Becky, Sasha and Bailey. Perhaps even Carmella, NXT roster is going to be awesome.

No really she's been on TV more consistently since that March show at the Arnold Classic.And she's actually a wrestler unlike someone else.

We had shit like this for 2K14 from Gamespot and Amazon around this time a few years ago with the so called NXT presence that was non existent in the game. So this feels like grain of salt news.

We had shit like this for 2K14 from Gamespot and Amazon around this time a few years ago with the so called NXT presence that was non existent in the game. So this feels like grain of salt news.

Didn't it have a NXT ring and title though? Maybe not, the games all start to blend to me

Archived