Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

It's in Dutch but it's the only trailer out atm. Only viewable by links too.

Translation:

Loki:At the end everyone is responsible for himself.

DK: What are we doing?

Fury:We getting ready! We had the plan to form a group of extraordinary people.

Widow:You have to join us.

Banner: And when I say no?

Widow:Then I will convince you.

Stark:Let's? see who we got. We have some assassins. A man with breathtaking anger management problems.

Hulk:RRRAAAAHHH.

Stark: A half God. A Super Soldier and me.

Fury: Gentlemen what are you ready to do?

Stark: Don't get angry but I don't play well with others.

Cap: A big man in Armor. Take it away what's left?

Stark: A genie, billionaire benefactor.

Thor: lol

Thor: You have no idea what you are dealing with.

Banner: We are no Team. We are a Timebomb.

Stark: When we can't protect the world. We can anvenge it. Back to training. ?

Translation was the top comment on the video.

• 1 month later...

I think I solved the case of Loki's army by putting together information given in the trailer and PURE rumors about Iron Man 3.

Here is a good shot of Loki's alien invaders.

u9x3Y.jpg

They are shown to have blue/purple skin, three toes, pointed ears. and nice battle armor.

Although their body shape is similar to

WGaZJ.jpg

three toes, darkish skin and pointed ears.Now how does this link to the rumors about Iron Man 3?

Well Namor and the Atlanteans are very popular characters who should be introduced to the Marvel MCU.

Recent rumors have strongly suggested that Namor will be the villain presented in Iron Man 3. If the Alpha Centaurians are INDEED the enemy in The Avengers, then they could have stolen a whole bunch of water from the Earth, and Namor is really pissed at that and starts to blame Iron Man for it. (I'm sure someone else can think of a better story than that). It would also mean Loki's army aren't just random aliens, but Loki would've promised them the Earth's water in exchange for the Avengers being dead. Right? Either that or they're Frost Giants. Namor is also featured in their story.

They came to Earth to find water as well, but when they saw the amphibian Sub-Mariner, they made a deal with treacherous high priest Kormok, hoping to evolve themselves into amphibious creatures as well. They were defeated by Namor and Triton.

I'm also pretty sure the Atlantic Ocean was marked on the 'Avengers Map' in Iron Man 2.

inb4stupidtheory

• 3 weeks later...

He had a cameo on a poster in Iron Man 2 looking metallic, I think it would be awesome to be Fin Fan Foom because it would portray him as horrifying and hard for the avengers to defeat rather than Iron Man defeating him by himself

• 1 month later...

I'm not a big comic guy, so bare with my ignorance, but I thought Spiderman was in marvel? Why isn't he in the movie?

Spiderman was never an Avenger in the comics.

They should have got Ant Man!

I wish Spiderman was though, but then we'd have to wait longer for the Avengers movie. Btw when does the new Spiderman movie come out.

Archived