Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The original one you posted w/o Hulk was twice the size, if you can get one that size, I'd love you forever.

I fixed the image. Even though I hate imageshack, it doesn't downsize like tinypic does.

• 3 weeks later...

for those worried the villain is the Hulk (which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard) here's your reassurance it's not. (spoilers.)

While we were tipped earlier of the following, I was recently contacted by another movie extra, who filmed "explosive" scenes today for next summer's The Avengers. And in their report, what's further confirmed are extraterrestrials evidently being involved in the scenes. And if that isn't enough, the Daily Mail have also posted their coverage, dotting on the same subject.

Today was my first day of work as an extra on the movie, "Avengers". There was a great deal of sitting around, but it was thrilling during the street scene. We were running and screaming from the invasion of aliens or some force. They also feed you well. There was catered breakfast when we arrived at the Halle Building at 6:30AM, snacks throughout the day, and three choices of meat at 1:00PM.
From Daily Mail, who've also provided more superb quality images from today's shoot, they openly state the following:
Clevelanders were treated to the surreal sight of actors running away from apparently nothing, which will be aliens in the film, after the technical wizards have had their fun. Captain America himself, Chris Evans, was also on set today, on the same faux Manhattan street where the 'aliens' attacked with fire bombs later, though he will also be digitally added to the scenes of carnage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmKonJKtm9o

vUyrQ.jpg

28ACv.jpg

ynKET.jpg

1ey0s.jpg

DEFINITELY The Skrulls or Kang. Hopefully Kang...

^

If 'aliens' are supposed to be in it (hopefully Skrull), then I wonder how Loki and the Cosmic Cube fits into this.

Chris Evans on Set:

avengerscap1.jpg

avengerscap2.jpg

avengerscap3.jpg

According to Samuel L JAckson's script that got leaked (but rewritten)

Loki uses the Cosmic Cube to release the Skrulls onto Earth. It's him vs Avengers.

Anyone got that small ounce of hope, that someway, somehow, the Fantastic Four will have some sort of cameo/mention in Avengers? I don't expect that someway unless Hank Pym is in the movie, which is he not. Therefore, once Disney gets the rights back, they'll definitely reboot Fantastic Four and add it to the MCU. Which will be *censored*in' awesome, agreed?

Anyone got that small ounce of hope, that someway, somehow, the Fantastic Four will have some sort of cameo/mention in Avengers? I don't expect that someway unless Hank Pym is in the movie, which is he not. Therefore, once Disney gets the rights back, they'll definitely reboot Fantastic Four and add it to the MCU. Which will be *censored*in' awesome, agreed?

Fantastic Four needs to be done film justice.

I thought it would be cool if after the credits of the Avengers, we would see Hank Pym working on something, and then the camera pans around him and reveals the head of Ultron.

That's a cool idea, but the after-credits scene is obviously going to be something for Iron Man 3, since each Marvel movie moves into the next.

Ultron would be great for Avengers 2, but I think they need to hold back on Ultron, since he doesn't become evil until we get familiar with his character and what he was built for. So we can introduce him in Iron Man 3 and Ant-Man.

As for Hank Pym, Ant-Man script is almost finished, and I am anxiously waiting for it because I want Wasp on the big screen.

But the thing with Ultron, we can see a Hank Pym cameo in Iron Man 3, maybe him and Tony discussing the blueprints of Ultron (Didn't Hank work for Stark to create Ultron?) or the blueprints/diagram laying on a table like the Captain America shield.

Archived