Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I read that Cobie Smulders was gonna play Maria Hill, I was happy yet intrigued at the same time. While I haven't seen any of the other Marvel movies in cinemas (I saw Ghost Rider, but that doesn't count), I definitely wanna see this.

There's another way you can get/watch them y'know. Just sayin'. ;) I highly recommend them. The X-Men and Spiderman series are both awesome. Spiderman 1, 2, X-Men 1, 2 and X-Men: First Class were all freaking amazing. Spiderman 3 was decent. Though X-Men 3 and X-Men Origins: Wolverine were disappointing compared to the others, they were still watchable.

I'm pretty sure Mark Ruffalo made a quick flash on the screen. I'll try to find a pic of it.

Yeah, I watched again. He's shown at least twice.

I don't think they have done any Hulk CGI yet, which is why he was probably absent. I think that part with the cars crash was probably caused by Hulk.

Concept art for the film. Like I guessed, they've gone for a more Ultimate Hawk-Eye look which is probably better, it's also much more modern.

May I mention the ship in Hawk Eye's art? SHIELD Heli-Carrier or is it a Skrull spaceship perhaps?

detail.jpg

BW-avengers-concept-art_1311395965.jpg

IM-avengers-concept-art1_1311396006.jpg

cap-avengers-concept-art1_1311396043.jpg

When I read that Cobie Smulders was gonna play Maria Hill, I was happy yet intrigued at the same time. While I haven't seen any of the other Marvel movies in cinemas (I saw Ghost Rider, but that doesn't count), I definitely wanna see this.

Well here's what you can expect Cobie to look like:

the-avengers-2012-20110723041150889-000.jpg

Thor looks much the same

the-avengers-2012-20110723041204889-000.jpg

Wait...was there a trailer for Avengers after the credit of Captain America or something?

f*ck

Yep.

Also, another new cast member: Amanda Righetti

The Mentalist starlet will make her Marvel Studios' debut as a member of S.H.I.E.L.D. in Captain America: The First Avenger, which hits theaters this Thursday.

After yesterday's confirmation of the first Avengers movie trailer set to hit theaters this weekend with the release of Captain America: The First Avenger, another piece of news has been revealed. Amanda Righetti, whose breakout role was as an investigator on the hits television series The Mentalist, will join the ranks of Sam Jackson, Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson and Cobie Smulders as a Agent of the clandestine organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. Though neither Paramount Pictures nor Marvel Studios has released the name of the comic character she will embody on film, the current buzz has her pegged as either Carol Danvers -- also known to comic fans as the superpowered heroine Ms. Marvel -- or Sharon Carter, niece of Peggy Carter who is played by Hayley Atwell in Captain America and acts as Steve Rogers' WWII partner and love interest.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Loki will have a role in the Avengers movie. If you saw the after-credits scene from Thor, S.H.I.E.L.D. is in possession of the Tesseract/Cosmic-Cube and Loki is possessing Selvig who will be working with it. Loki also confirmed that he'll be in the movie and will be a villian (Selvig will obviously be in it as well)

Concept art for the film. Like I guessed, they've gone for a more Ultimate Hawk-Eye look which is probably better, it's also much more modern.

May I mention the ship in Hawk Eye's art? SHIELD Heli-Carrier or is it a Skrull spaceship perhaps?

detail.jpg

BW-avengers-concept-art_1311395965.jpg

IM-avengers-concept-art1_1311396006.jpg

cap-avengers-concept-art1_1311396043.jpg

Is that a different Captain America costume?

Wait...was there a trailer for Avengers after the credit of Captain America or something?

f*ck

I'd hate to be the one who missed the trailer. =P

It's always been a good idea to stay after the credits of a Marvel movie ever since Iron Man.

f*ck

I'd hate to be the one who missed the trailer. =P

It's always been a good idea to stay after the credits of a Marvel movie ever since Iron Man.

We were the only ones left after the Thor credits. The guys were ready to close down before they noticed us. XD

Archived