Marvel Cinematic Universe

After watching Guardians 2 for a second time, it holds up. I still have complaints about some of the forced comedy. The comedy is great when it's great, but there are parts that I just don't like. Mainly, the bit with Taser Face...and the part in the forest when the guys are being blasted into the air..and most of baby Groot in general. But, yeah...I think I like it more after a second watch. Same complaints as the first run, but different expectations for the movie as a whole.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baby Groot annoyed me in the opening credits with him dancing around during an action scene. After that though he was alright, better than I expected.

I thought that was the best scene in the entire MCU. Filled me with so much joy.

As for Guardians 2, I agree with some of the comedy, but that film was so much fun all the way through. The character moments were something special.

Loved Taser Face.

Found the Scene he called the priestess that was always serious on the screen and she started to laugh after he said his name one of the best Scenes with him. :D
The way he just shrugged in defeat after that was great too

• 2 weeks later...

Just waiting for the braindead masses to watch that video out of context and complain that it's glorifying a terrorist attack on US soldiers or something. We all know it's coming. Lmao.

And when that happens we shall line them all up in a hallway and watch Frank Castle dispatch of them one by one.

Archived