Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone explain to me what happened to Daredevil at the end? Like how? lol

idk how it happened but if you wanna spoil yourself where he ended up then http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-defenders/267096/the-defenders-ending-explained

Thanks! Exactly what I wanted. :D

I don't get the hate for the dude. He acts exactly how he should in his situation.

A kid who lost his family and was forced into this society and raised to be a mystical warrior, of course he is going to be a bit weird.

About Danny;

He played his part really well in this season IMO. He worked well with the others and his character being the young naive one of the group was a good dynamic. They really ham up the fact that he's the childish one and that he needs to mature. It definitely seemed like he matured at the end after Daredevil mentored him. I think that relationship with Daredevil might inspire him to don the mask.

Also @Vibe;

He got crumbled under the collapsing building inside the cavern that had a mystical dragon skeleton that The Hand were using to garner their "substance". What's not to get? :P he sacrificed himself to keep Elektra down there so she couldn't hurt anyone else.

But then of course, we find out someone got him out. A cool comic book arc should be coming up.

*Censored*.a.paintbrush XD. Sledgehammer son!

First half of Defenders was really good. I was kinda nervous.because.I.felt even with 5 seasons of buildup it was still gonna fell kinda forced but.it was fine. Had a long day.so I dozed off a few times but I don't think I missed any critical plot sheeit.Only.8.episodes though? Dammit Ima be mad as hell when this is.over.

Jessica is the greatest and Weaver's character in those.heels. Intimidating.as.hell

Also @Vibe;

He got crumbled under the collapsing building inside the cavern that had a mystical dragon skeleton that The Hand were using to garner their "substance". What's not to get? :P he sacrificed himself to keep Elektra down there so she couldn't hurt anyone else.

But then of course, we find out someone got him out. A cool comic book arc should be coming up.

Lol yeah I know what happened but I don't understand how he got out. Keen to find out though.

Alright, finished it. I was only gonna watch two eps tonight, which I guess would've put me at episode 6, but after that twist I couldn't drop it.

It's really upsetting to me that despite the presence Alexandra had, she didn't really get to do anything. But I do appreciate the twist, how you think she's just about to do something then, "nope... 'lektruh beeyotch!" That's my only takeaway from the season. Loved everything else

Alright, finished it. I was only gonna watch two eps tonight, which I guess would've put me at episode 6, but after that twist I couldn't drop it.

It's really upsetting to me that despite the presence Alexandra had, she didn't really get to do anything. But I do appreciate the twist, how you think she's just about to do something then, "nope... 'lektruh beeyotch!" That's my only takeaway from the season. Loved everything else

She was a third act villain simply there to tie things together and explain why The Hand are The Hand. I wouldn't have minded her doing a bit more, but really her characters point was to help propel Elektra.

Similar to Iron Fist, i didnt love this series. In the epilogue, i felt disappointed by some parts.

The Hand didnt feel to be a strong force in this and the five leaders all seemed to not fight like they were a threat.

Character interactions and performances are what i liked most about Defenders.

Honestly The Defenders was meh for me at least.

I only enjoyed:

-Charlie Cox (this dude is *censored*ing awesome)

-The fight scenes

-The chemistry between them

Everything else was just bad and forced from the villains to the plot to the end goal

Why DD had to "die" only for him to come back at the end?It gave me some BVS vibes and I hated that movie.

Also why the hell Elektra killed Alexandra?What was the reason for it and what was her motive for being the "boss" of the Hand?

It sucks that anything not involving Daredevil seems to lack any real effort.It is like he (as a character) is on another level

DD coming back will almost certainly be explained in season 3. Have a little patience. It's a big comic arc of his.

The nun said "go get Maggie". Maggie will be very important.

I know but jeez..That sort of cliffhanger brings me some TWD vibes...not as extreme as that was but close.

Everything wrapped in your spoiler was explained by Elektra except the DD question.

But yeah, I agree about the meh part. The villains just did nothing for me.

I must have missed that part but I binged watched it in 2 parts of 4 episodes each so that is maybe why.Another question though.

Did Alexandra ever gave a reason why Elektra was so important to her that she had to bring her back no matter what? (wasting the last of the substance they used to be revived each time) Why did she rely so much on her to capture the Iron Fist?

And don't get me started on him.I haven't watched season 1 of his and don't plan to but goddamn he was annoying as *Censored* (I get that he matures in The Defenders but damn) and is it me or is Finn Jones a bad actor?It is like he overacted if that makes any sense.

I only enjoyed:

-The fight scenes

Everything else was just bad and forced from the villains to the plot to the end goal

Why DD had to "die" only for him to come back at the end?It gave me some BVS vibes and I hated that movie.

Also why the hell Elektra killed Alexandra?What was the reason for it and what was her motive for being the "boss" of the Hand?

It sucks that anything not involving Daredevil seems to lack any real effort.It is like he (as a character) is on another level

I don't think it was forced per se. It shed some light into the motives of the Hands and explained as also showed that besides the common Goal of them, each leader had also it's own Goals.

Explained also the relationship between them and the reason why they needed each other.

It also showed why the defenders actually came together even some of them weren't fans of the idea at all.

It has to do with DDs Comics storyline which will definately be a big part of his third season for sure(Maggie). If you check the graveyard Scene between Alexsadra and Elektra then it's selfexplanatory cause Alexandra threatened Elektra that if she doesn't do what Alexandra does then she will be a dead corpse again. This was a huge mistake on her part since Elektra had already gained back some of her memories and wasn't as controllable as Alexandra thought she is. Elektra also explained her Motive when Gau asked her, she wanted the substance for herself so she can remain alive without anyone controlling her.

I only enjoyed:

-The fight scenes

I don't think it was forced per se. It shed some light into the motives of the Hands and explained as also showed that besides the common Goal of them, each leader had also it's own Goals.

Explained also the relationship between them and the reason why they needed each other.

It also showed why the defenders actually came together even some of them weren't fans of the idea at all.

It has to do with DDs Comics storyline which will definately be a big part of his third season for sure(Maggie). If you check the graveyard Scene between Alexsadra and Elektra then it's selfexplanatory cause Alexandra threatened Elektra that if she doesn't do what Alexandra does then she will be a dead corpse again. This was a huge mistake on her part since Elektra had already gained back some of her memories and wasn't as controllable as Alexandra thought she is. Elektra also explained her Motive when Gau asked her, she wanted the substance for herself so she can remain alive without anyone controlling her.

Thanks for filling me in man.I guess the whole storyline didn't really grab my attention since I didn't think that it was as original as I thought it would be.

But again we are 1 year away from season 3 of Daredevil,I think so, so there is that.

I only enjoyed:

-The fight scenes

Thanks for filling me in man.I guess the whole storyline didn't really grab my attention since I didn't think that it was as original as I thought it would be.

But again we are 1 year away from season 3 of Daredevil,I think so, so there is that.

No Problem! :) Sorry about the typos and grammar mistakes, just noticed that I had several in there. :P

Were typing from work in my pause. :)

I'm on the second to last episode of Defenders, and...I don't know. It was a fun watch, I guess...but I kinda feel like it was the weakest of any of the shows. Better than Luke Cage, I guess. But still pretty underwhelming. And on that note, I don't think JJ or Luke Cage should even have additional seasons. They should just make more episodes of Defenders, Daredevil and Punisher. Maybe Ironfist, too...but then again, maybe not. Even Ironfist doesn't feel like he needs a solo show at this point. The secondary characters don't seem to have any real reason why they should need more episodes of their solo shows, IMO.

Agree about it being one of the weakest shows along with Iron Fist.

But the rest of the post is stupid regardless of opinion. If they have the money, the audience and general interest, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to stop making something.

This is legit some dude on the internet suggesting they stop making certain shows because he doesn't feel they need solo shows lol.

Archived