Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found it rather disappointing I have to say, don't get me wrong is wasn't a bad film but nothing in that movie wowed me, it all felt very safe. Ultron started out very promising but soon became a terribly underwhelming villain, certain plot lines fell flat and I hated the constant humour. I like humour, just not every 5 minutes it makes everything feel a whole lot less intense. I'd Give a decent 7.5

Watched Age of Ultron yesterday. It's amazing, I loved it. Might go see it again (which is rare for me to do), and honestly I think it beats the first Avengers film.

The last fight scene where they're all fighting together when it goes into slow motion is absolutely beautiful. So much going on at once, but you're able to see everything and really take it in.

Also, really impressed how Vision was portrayed as well.

Which I find pretty odd tbh. A huge Hollywood blockbuster and they don't get it first. Certainly doesn't happen often. It did with Guardians I believe so I wonder if Marvel have some sort of deal with British cinemas.

It's happened for like the last 10 Marvel Movies...

Which I find pretty odd tbh. A huge Hollywood blockbuster and they don't get it first. Certainly doesn't happen often. It did with Guardians I believe so I wonder if Marvel have some sort of deal with British cinemas.

It's happened for like the last 10 Marvel Movies...

Well I didn't see all of the last 10 Marvel movies in the cinema and as I said I knew it happened for Guardians.

Wow what an epic film!

From the first 20 minutes with that awesome action sequence you know its going to be something! I also loved that drinking game of lifting the hammer lol

it was such a funny movie! didn't think it would be that comedic. Was great!

Re-watched this last night and my opinion has changed. I believe I was just so hyped first time round that I left disappointed. After a 2nd viewing, I appreciated the film a whole lot more.

Captain America: Civil War has started filming. Probably means they've already cast Spidey

Not necessarily. Depends on how far into the production/filming a Spidey is needed, if they haven't cast someone officially yet they certainly have someone lined up.

Rumors are floating that Marvel is going to do a phase 2 of the TV universe. Punisher seems to be set for that phase. I know its not the Marvel thing to do but *censored*ing give us Jane.

Thomas Jane <3 the only time I'll use a heart for a dude.

Tbh, I want an unknown actor if they give us a Punisher series. Jane doesn't have the meanstreak that Punisher should have. He always seems so distant and sad. I understand that given his script, he didn't have much to work with, but even between Jane, Lundgren and Stevenson, I'd place Jane dead last as far as getting Punisher right. Stevenson was probably the best Punisher. But I wouldn't want him in the series either. Like I said..I'd want someone who I've never heard of before, who proves to be a great actor through his role as Punisher.

And before anyone posts it, yes...I've seen the "Dirty laundry" fan video with Jane. I still think he's too sad and distant to be a good Punisher. Punisher isn't supposed to be sad about losing his family, he's supposed to be vengeful and merciless. He's a selfish prick, and he really doesn't go out of his way to help anyone. He only punishes.

Archived