Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they ever manage to get the Wolverine rights there is no way they can replace Hugh Jackman? Right? The backlash would be too much.

I'd almost feel bad giving it to anybody else. You can really tell Jackman absolutely loves the role.

No doubt. He makes a great Wolverine (despite his movies being poor).

I gotta watch the Avengers again, but either X-Men/Wolverine or Iron Man remains some of Marvel's best movies. The first Spider-Man too. I liked the Avengers too though. But Marvel's gotta lay off trying to be too humorous, it's annoying at times.

The Wolverine movies are the best? Both suck absolute dick. X2, First Class and Days were great though. Spiderman 2 was great, better than the other 2 Spidey movies in that trilogy (and the Amazing series thus far.)

I've never been a fan of Iron Man.

I gotta watch the Avengers again, but either X-Men/Wolverine or Iron Man remains some of Marvel's best movies. The first Spider-Man too. I liked the Avengers too though. But Marvel's gotta lay off trying to be too humorous, it's annoying at times.

That's what DareDevil is going to do, and from the trailer, Age of Ultron looks like it will be much darker than Avengers

Agent Carter is legit

I caught an episode the other night. Seemed pretty good. Seems a bit slow to me, but I guess there can't be too much cool shit happening, on account of it being set in the era that it's set in. Definitely going to watch the older episodes online and then start watching the new ones. Basically spent the past couple weeks watching all of these comic book shows that I had initial interest in and never ended up watching...Flash, Arrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Agent Carter, etc. I've enjoyed them all. I know Arrow is DC, but I've been binge-watching the hell of out that.

That's what DareDevil is going to do, and from the trailer, Age of Ultron looks like it will be much darker than Avengers

Oh, that's good. Hopefully AoU should be one of the best, then.

The Wolverine movies are the best? Both suck absolute dick. X2, First Class and Days were great though. Spiderman 2 was great, better than the other 2 Spidey movies in that trilogy (and the Amazing series thus far.)

I've never been a fan of Iron Man.

They weren't that bad, and it's better compared to most movies Marvel churns out.

RDJ is the only reason why Iron Man is worth watching, otherwise it's a pretty weak series.

Oh, that's good. Hopefully AoU should be one of the best, then.

Just to provide a reference, here are both of the trailers for comparison:

More focus on destruction and failure than coming together and fighting as a team. It won't be as dark as the DareDevil show looks, but it definitely looks like they're going for a more serious tone with AoU

So many things I want to make note of and discuss from that trailer but not any time currently. You can briefly spot Black Widow getting hit with Scarlett Witch's magic. An example of how her powers look, can be seen near the end after the clip of Hulk and Hulk Buster fighting up the side of a building. I read that her powers will focus on bringing demons out.

Archived