Why do you love WWE?

abhunter

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The matches and fighting. That's what got me into WWE, but I don't know why I'm still into it when the matches tend to be lackluster and inconsistent. Now though, it's really picking up (or rather, it was months ago), so I'm looking forward.

Just habit, I guess. I've been watching for over a decade so I'm kinda addicted to it and find it hard to stop watching. Eve when the product is bad, I guess I watch with the hope that it'll get better even if I know deep down that it won't. But that's not to say that's the only reason I tune in - there are guys who entertain me consistently and the good wrestling they put on keeps me hooked (even if the level is generally pretty low compared to other promotions). So yeah, I think I "love" it because of all that along with the related stuff like storyline build-ups, etc.

It has always been a part of my life. Sure it is crappy sometimes but I get through it because I just can't stop watching. Love what's happening with NXT, started watching ROH, and even TNA has been good. Interested to see what is happening with GFW, and WWE is for the most part decent except for a few things. Wrestling is def better than it's been for the past couples years.

I don't necessarily like WWE as a brand. I like wrestling as a form of art and I love several of the individual WWE talents, but WWE's cons outweigh their pros and thats hard to look past.

Also yeah it's always been a part of my life and its ingrained in me.

Just habit, I guess. I've been watching for over a decade so I'm kinda addicted to it and find it hard to stop watching. Eve when the product is bad, I guess I watch with the hope that it'll get better even if I know deep down that it won't. But that's not to say that's the only reason I tune in - there are guys who entertain me consistently and the good wrestling they put on keeps me hooked (even if the level is generally pretty low compared to other promotions). So yeah, I think I "love" it because of all that along with the related stuff like storyline build-ups, etc.

This ^^

and Cesaro and NXT

Like some have mentioned already, It's kinda like an addiction. Been watching since I was a kid so it stuck with me, even through the bad times. I guess because I know of it's full potential. Vince's out of touchness and complacency is preventing that. But even through it, some still find a way to connect and entertain me. Just lack of opportunity and effort put into them to actually thrive.

Archived