Rate previous games in the series

Lordani66

SVR2008: 2/10 (besides 2k15 the only WWE game I have ever returned)

for me it was the only WWE game i got rid of before the new one came out, only kept it for a couple of months, was so stoked for it with the ECW guys etc, and it was absolutely atrocious - chairs not hitting people on the ground and the removal of manual targeting alone absolutely killed this game.

SVR2008: 2/10 (besides 2k15 the only WWE game I have ever returned)

for me it was the only WWE game i got rid of before the new one came out, only kept it for a couple of months, was so stoked for it with the ECW guys etc, and it was absolutely atrocious - chairs not hitting people on the ground and the removal of manual targeting alone absolutely killed this game.

For me this and 2K15.

WWF SmackDown!: 7/10 - Super fun despite limitations plus you could make a CAW with a dinosaur head so that makes it awesome for a start.
SmackDown! 2: 9/10 - Great arcade style gameplay with a big roster. Hardcore matches were really fun.
Just Bring It: 3/10 - The worst in the series by a mile. Terrible commentary and no improvements over the previous game, just bleh.
Shut Your Mouth: 10/10 - The GOAT, has the best story mode.
Here Comes The Pain: 9/10 - Would be the GOAT but season isn't as good as SYM
SVR: 8/10 - Really fun but no improvements on HCTP
SVR 06: 8/10 - Great gameplay
SVR 07: 9/10 - Probably my favourite in terms of gameplay also the last game with Kurt Angle who these games really miss.
SVR 08, 09, 10 and 11: I honestly can't remember anything about these, I have them all but nothing is coming to mind to make any ofthem stand out. Is 11 the one with good weapons physics because I like that one.
WWE 12: 6/10 - The only reason it gets 6 is cuz Brock is back
WWE 13: 7/10 - Great roster but 1 count glitch was the worst thing for killing excitement in a match
WWE 2K14:7/10 - Best roster ever but it wasn't that fun to play.
WWE 2K15: 6/10 - Too limited, I love playing singles and tag matches but everything else seems off and not as fun as previous years.

SVR 08, 09, 10 and 11: I honestly can't remember anything about these, I have them all but nothing is coming to mind to make any ofthem stand out. Is 11 the one with good weapons physics because I like that one.

Yeah, SVR 11 had the weapons physics. But it also had the 200+ removed moves (but locked/hidden) from the game. And no custom skin colours, removal of transparacy for logos etc. They basically FUBAR'd the game.

I still think 2k15 is the best one i've played in ages... but 2008 can stay the *Censored* in hell. Couldn't even navigate the menus without the damn thing freezing up.

• 2 weeks later...

WWF SmackDown!: 7/10 - Super fun despite limitations plus you could make a CAW with a dinosaur head so that makes it awesome for a start.

SmackDown! 2: 9/10 - Great arcade style gameplay with a big roster. Hardcore matches were really fun.

Just Bring It: 3/10 - The worst in the series by a mile. Terrible commentary and no improvements over the previous game, just bleh.

Shut Your Mouth: 10/10 - The GOAT, has the best story mode.

Here Comes The Pain: 9/10 - Would be the GOAT but season isn't as good as SYM

SVR: 8/10 - Really fun but no improvements on HCTP

SVR 06: 8/10 - Great gameplay

SVR 07: 9/10 - Probably my favourite in terms of gameplay also the last game with Kurt Angle who these games really miss.

WWE 12: 6/10 - The only reason it gets 6 is cuz Brock is back

WWE 13: 7/10 - Great roster but 1 count glitch was the worst thing for killing excitement in a match

1 count glitch was a totally unacceptable glitch, also there was no sell off finishers e.g after Big Show's KO punch or GTS or Pedigree the opponent would writhe around on the mat, there should have been a prone animation after finisher impact, also, wasn't WWE '13 the game where the A.I constantly tried to do the table OMG moment? God that was annoying!

Archived