WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

noted, WWE wanted to have a match between The Arrows Stephen Amell and Stardust at this years SummerSlam event, however those plans were nixed according to a recent report from Dave Meltzer. However, plans for Amell to work with WWE may still be a possibility. During a recent Q&A session, Amell was asked if plans were still on the table for him to work with WWE.

Amell responded, Im probably gonna do some stuff with WWE. I dont know if its gonna be wrestling.

Additionally, The Arrow star cut a promo at a Comic Con event over the weekend (seen above), in which The Miz responded to on Twitter with the following:

I remember my first "@WWE-style" promo. You're a little green but you'll get there someday. Keep at it kid. https://t.co/8L3DGgQMi6

The Miz (@mikethemiz) July 13, 2015

With The Miz respoding to the promo, this could be an indication that he will have an angle or match with Amell heading into the annual.

This could be an indication that The Miz will be playing a role with Amell at the annual SummerSlam event instead of Stardust.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/speculation-on-the-miz-facing-stephen-amell-at-summerslam/

Oh man tonight is gonna be so lit.

Anyone got any match cards? Gonna try to make it for Main Event/Superstars to watch Harper or anyone else good wrestle. I honestly don't know which show they tape before Raw, Fight Me should know.

Anyone got any match cards? Gonna try to make it for Main Event/Superstars to watch Harper or anyone else good wrestle. I honestly don't know which show they tape before Raw, Fight Me should know.

You get Sheamus and Probably Barrett vs R-Truth, how about some Reigns? DAMMIT, YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT!

Oh okay. Thanks jeb.

You get Sheamus and Probably Barrett vs R-Truth, how about some Reigns? DAMMIT, YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT!

I don't know if I wanna watch it now :lol: Maybe I'll still come early but not pay any attention to it.

Archived