Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of any heat on her, she's irrelevant. Debra would never be included even if she were on good terms. Even with an Austin showcase.

...how? She was heavily involved with Austin

A showcase could be done without her and it wouldn't make any difference and she's not in a legend in any way.

Regardless of any heat on her, she's irrelevant. Debra would never be included even if she were on good terms. Even with an Austin showcase.

...how? She was heavily involved with Austin

Was she? Besides a few ring segments and backstage standing in the backround. It wasn't like she did much. She did that storyline with The Rock/Austin but that lasted all of what 2 weeks? She didn't even accompany Rock to the ring at WM17 for the title if I remember correctly. She can be easily removed.

I don't see why not. Lita was included in with Edge

That's Lita. One of the most iconic Divas, someone who they see actually worth making to be playable. Debra would be a waste of time.

I don't see why not. Lita was included in with Edge

That's Lita. One of the most iconic Divas, someone who they see actually worth making to be playable. Debra would be a waste of time.

In her own right? Yes, Lita was bigger than Debra. However, Debra is more recognizable with Stone Cold than Lita is with Edge. Especially if they include his feud with HHH

The only diva legends we will ever get is Trish and Lita. I wanted like Torrie, Stacy, Victoria, etc... But it won't happen, sadly.

Saldy, WWE don't consider them"Legends". If anything, in the future we may get Alundra, Moolah, Sable and possibly Chyna. I think those are the only other women besides Trish and Lita that the WWE consider Legends.

Id love more Attitude era divas like Molly, Victoria & Molly.

I doubt we'd get Chyna which sucks but I could definitely use Jaqueline, Sable, and Ivory if not.

Isn't Sable exempt from WWE games now as she tends to not want anything to do with WWE? Brock's obviously her husband but she isnt interested last I heard.

Only one question is relevant to me, has the Diva CAW option returned? If not I don't think it matters who they include as far as I'm concerned.

I hope Diva CAW mode returned.. Along with face morph and more clothing options! Well options in general.

Only one question is relevant to me, has the Diva CAW option returned? If not I don't think it matters who they include as far as I'm concerned.

Due to the backlash last year I believe it will definitely be in this year. How much? How in depth? Don't know

I doubt we'd get Chyna which sucks but I could definitely use Jaqueline, Sable, and Ivory if not.

Isn't Sable exempt from WWE games now as she tends to not want anything to do with WWE? Brock's obviously her husband but she isnt interested last I heard.

I believe she was. But I think she is allowing them to do more with her likeness

Assuming the call names remain the same, what names will you use for the current stables?

Thinking about Pretty Mean Sisters for BAD, The Revolution for Paige/Charlottte/Becky.

Assuming all or most will be in game

I believe she was. But I think she is allowing them to do more with her likeness

How is she allowing them to do more with her likeness? WWE hasn't put any type of Sable product out in over 11 years. The network don't count as it's all footage they own... I'd like to have her in but I doubt it would happen unless she gets in the HOF....

Archived