Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the reasoning behind having Goldberg be the cover star? I feel like it should have been someone like Sasha Banks, or any of the women who have made an impact this year.

I don't think that will ever happen unfortunately

Wonder if 2k17 adds more.

Oh I am sure they will. No doubt The 4 Horsewomen will be in this year. Possibly even more of the NXT women

My bet goes to either Charlotte or Sasha

I go back and forth with the.

I can see them holding the T4HW back as a DLC knowing how in demand they are. OTOH I can see Charlotte being the default Women's Champion and if she is then there is no need not to include the rest on disk

^ I don't think there's any reason for them to be a DLC. I know they could be a huge selling point, but that would just enrage people and I think 2K is smart enough to understand that (besides Shinsuke Nakamura is probably gonna be their flag ship DLC this year). Perhaps Bayley might be a DLC, but Sasha, Becky and Charlotte should be and I bet they are, in there right away.

After the outrage with the Four Horsewomen not being included last year, they'll definitely be included this year, not DLC.

As for the first Diva revealed, I think it'll be Charlotte. And they'll want to show off the new Women's Championship, as well.

Super excited that Sasha's confirmed. I hope they have the back stabber transitioned into the cross face version of the Bank Statement in the game as well as a grounded straight cross face Bank Statement. We can make our own combos then like from a wheelbarrow bulldog as she sometimes does. Hoping her corner knees to a rope hung opponent is in the game to.

So I am thinking Charlotte default WWE WOMENS CHAMP and Bailey default NXT WOMENS CHAMPION

Hopefully we get a few of the NXT Divas in the next game

Bailey

Alexa

Carmella

Dana I think are locks

I hope so and o hope we actually get Heel Emma

And I hope they still keep her old entrance motion

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived