Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole height issue where you cant go under 5'6 for a diva. Well its a little more complicated than that. The numbers in the height menu are decimalized, meaning the numbers go from 5.9 to 6.0 and 6.9 to 7.0 instead 5'9 to 5'10 and so on. This means there is no real indicator at all as to what the heights actually mean in game, as these number certainly aren't measuring meters.

so did they remove Naomi/Cameron's funk single/tag entrance? :/

I hate reusing diva entrances and i definitely hate using male entrances for my CAD

The tag entrances I believe are still there however the singles have been removed which is a shame. And from the looks of it,you cannot turn props off from an entrance

They removed their Funk single entrances, which made me a very, very sad Panda. :( My MyCareer face CAW used one last year and I was hoping to remake him. :/

She's starting to look great Saturi! Do you make past Divas and Knockouts too? Would love to use your Caws!

Usually I'm creating female wrestlers from the independant Scene, ex-divas, divas, knockouts, ex-knockouts.

Have a huge list for this year but I'm using this Editor for the first time so it takes a bit longer before I can finish something. :)

Will create a thread under the ps4 section in the Forum and post more updates tomorrow.

Thanks a lot for the comments everyone (I will improve the nose too).

Any chance of a Chyna?

Yep! She is on my huge list. :)

Male or Female version? :laugh:

Female. Might give a male Version a try down the road though.

Would be fun to have her in my career mode but I doubt I can give any male enough boobs for it. :P

Flat chested Debut attire would do.

She's starting to look great Saturi! Do you make past Divas and Knockouts too? Would love to use your Caws!

Usually I'm creating female wrestlers from the independant Scene, ex-divas, divas, knockouts, ex-knockouts.

Have a huge list for this year but I'm using this Editor for the first time so it takes a bit longer before I can finish something. :)

Will create a thread under the ps4 section in the Forum and post more updates tomorrow.

Thanks a lot for the comments everyone (I will improve the nose too).

Any chance of a Chyna?

Yep! She is on my huge list. :)

Male or Female version? :laugh:

Female. Might give a male Version a try down the road though.

Would be fun to have her in my career mode but I doubt I can give any male enough boobs for it. :P

Flat chested Debut attire would do.

ok! Will give it a try but the attire will be created with what we have available as parts in the game cause everytime I want to add a logo(which is only possible through the Body parts if you go for the arms, torso and such), the actual attire gets replaced with a Default black top and black bottom attire.

The top is bigger then my actual one and "eats" every logo I put over it so you can never tell if the Position of a logo you wanna add is the right one and have to spent hours of Trial and error until you get something right.

Totally annoying! It's the same by the males with the difference that they don't have a top so only the trunks are changing for them.

ok! Will give it a try but the attire will be created with what we have available as parts in the game cause everytime I want to add a logo(which is only possible through the Body parts if you go for the arms, torso and such), the actual attire gets replaced with a Default black top and black bottom attire.

The top is bigger then my actual one and "eats" every logo I put over it so you can never tell if the Position of a logo you wanna add is the right one and have to spent hours of Trial and error until you get something right.

Totally annoying! It's the same by the males with the difference that they don't have a top so only the trunks are changing for them.

Sounds like a bug then.

Sounds like a bug then.

Unfortunately it's not.

When you go to the face Editor the attire you have one changes to the Default one aswell.

The only difference to it is that it doesn't bother you since it has nothing to do with the face.

When you try to add logos over the Body parts though and most of all the chest of a Diva, it bothers you a lot because you don't see the attire you are working on.

Found a Workaround for now though that I posted under the General Chat to help the ones that didn't found it out yet.

Anyone seen any good other promotion CAW's? I'd mark out for some good Daffney, Winter, and Havok Caws.

sXe_Coan_sXe already created a good havok but he didn't uploaded her yet.

He is struggline with the face texture Import issues that replaces the face texture after you go out of the editor again.

The amount of CAWS on CC for T4H is amazing. Sasha is everywhere. Just shows what WWE is missing.

I DL'd a great Dana Brooke from KHM. Now I need a good Mickie James and I will br content, for the time being anyway.

I'll give Mickie ago once I finish of Bayley. TNA or WWE style?

I've also been working on Carmella...randomly.

NblUPNg.jpg

I've spent almost 2 hours on doing all of my Divas alternate attires on Superstar editor... still only done 1 per diva so far haha! Like what I'm seeing so far though

With the glitch you have time.

EDIT: Alicia has a mohawk bow. Why?

KMH appreciate it but no hurry. I did not plan to DL Dana but yours was so good I had to.

The amount of CAWS on CC for T4H is amazing. Sasha is everywhere. Just shows what WWE is missing.

I DL'd a great Dana Brooke from KHM. Now I need a good Mickie James and I will br content, for the time being anyway.

I'll give Mickie ago once I finish of Bayley. TNA or WWE style?

I've also been working on Carmella...randomly.

NblUPNg.jpg

What system?

So I tried making a diva today and she was like 6'4 by default, went to change her height and found it odd you can't make divas smaller than 5'6. But you can make divas Andre The Giant size.

If enough people bring this up hopefully it gets patched, there are so many divas under 5'6, AJ Lee, Sasha Banks, etc.

Archived