Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

Only one question is relevant to me, has the Diva CAW option returned? If not I don't think it matters who they include as far as I'm concerned.

Due to the backlash last year I believe it will definitely be in this year. How much? How in depth? Don't know

It was stupid removing it in the first place.

You don't get it. It was never there in the first place. Features like that don't port across platforms for various reasons.

Not to sure about that. Isn't there an an achievment in 15 about creating a diva?

You had the ability to create a Diva from the base selection of Divas. And you only had their attires as options.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only one question is relevant to me, has the Diva CAW option returned? If not I don't think it matters who they include as far as I'm concerned.

Due to the backlash last year I believe it will definitely be in this year. How much? How in depth? Don't know

It was stupid removing it in the first place.

You don't get it. It was never there in the first place. Features like that don't port across platforms for various reasons.

Not to sure about that. Isn't there an an achievment in 15 about creating a diva?

You had the ability to create a Diva from the base selection of Divas. And you only had their attires as options.

Oh okay.

I only recenuly got the game so wasn't sure.

I heard AJ was in. Kind of irks me that Kaitlyn never made a game, though, that I'm aware of. I thought she was really getting somewhere, ability and overness-wise around the end there. I thought her and AJ's storyline was like the only thing that had solid continuity for those few years in the entire company. They always kind of came back to eachother again and again over the years up until Kaitlyn was done with the company...and even then AJ randomly hopping onto Kaitlyn at the end was a callback to their onscreen relationship in the beginning.

I'd be down with that as a DLC Showcase, moreso than any Mark Henry or Christian showcase, to be honest...like from the Chickbusters up to their feuding up to the end, but I'm not sure how much actual storyline is there. If Tamina isn't on the main roster already, it'd be a way to put her into the game (as AJ's bodyguard). Could throw Beth Phoenix in there to team with Natalya as the "Divas Of Doom" against the Chickbusters....Cameron and Naomi's Funkadactyls attire(s)...older attire of the Bellas....lot of alternate attires/looks for AJ and Kaitlyn...I dunno...would people not be interested in that?..

Yeah, I think that might play a role in why it was so fascinating. It was so low-key that it gave me the impression WWE wasn't paying any attention at all besides when they decided to split them up, and it was all AJ kind of teaching Kaitlyn to keep their story going...and everytime they were seperated, storyline-wise, and came back around to facing eachother, they did all this subtle storytelling that really helped everything make sense if you looked their history. The announcers and vignettes were only a tiny bit of that, which is why I'm not sure how it would lend itself to the kind of storytelling needed for a Showcase, but I think they could pull it off if they wanted. If they don't do it this year, they never will...so they probably never will. lol

I would have loved an AJ vs The World Showcase.

I'd rather a Trish showcase, her career lasted longer and had so much variety

If any diva should have a showcase first, it should be Lita. Mind you we'd have to wait for Matt and Jeff to sign back with WWE. A Lita V Trish showcase would be awesome, those two revolutionised womens' wrestling.

Kind of irks me that Kaitlyn never made a game, though, that I'm aware of.

Kaitlyn was in '14, was Divas champ at the time of WM 29.

Oh yeah, now that you mention it, I do recall her music. I would've loved to have seen her with her look around the end of her run with the company, though....with the brown hair and black gear, throwing up the Texas horns....using the spear...seemed like she finally found somewhat of an identity.

Do you guys think AJ will be in the game? Personally, I want her in.

I doubt it. Not too happy with her how she lied her way to a Wrestlemania win.

Not to come off rude, but how did she lie?

She didnt tell them she was leaving when she came back. Bullshitted her way saying she was staying so she got a win then said she was leaving. Had she told them straight up she was staying she would not have gone over.

She didnt tell them she was leaving when she came back. Bullshitted her way saying she was staying so she got a win then said she was leaving. Had she told them straight up she was staying she would not have gone over.

proof?

it's annoying to me how a lot of people hate on AJ and act like she didn't deserve the things she achieved. while her relationship certainly may have helped her, she worked for years before that. even if she knew she was going to leave, who cares? we don't know that for sure and it doesn't concern us. people get too caught up in rumours and news blogs rather than caring about the actual product that we see. also, we're talking about a game here so this is all a bit too off topic.

it's annoying to me how a lot of people hate on AJ and act like she didn't deserve the things she achieved. while her relationship certainly may have helped her, she worked for years before that. even if she knew she was going to leave, who cares? we don't know that for sure and it doesn't concern us. people get too caught up in rumours and news blogs rather than caring about the actual product that we see. also, we're talking about a game here so this is all a bit too off topic.

Honestly she didn't know she was going to leave until CM Punks case against WWE doctors got to a level where she felt she had no choice. Decision must have been hard, choose the career she dreamt of as a child or be loyal to the person she fell in love with

Didn't Nikki win her first championship just weeks before she left? They knew she was leaving yet gave her the title anyways. AJ was a fan favorite (I'm not a fan, I preferred "NXT" AJ) so she was more than likely walking out the winner regardless. I'm just glad we have someone else in the spotlight. I was tired of AJ even after her little break.

Archived