Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure they don't have her likeness rights? Isn't it up to Dana White and EA?

Honestly speaking I doubt Dana White would stop her from signing up to a third party video game. She's also doing a film with Mark Wahlberg, she's Dana's biggest draw right now keeping her happiest should be his priority

I'm pretty sure they don't have her likeness rights? Isn't it up to Dana White and EA?

Honestly speaking I doubt Dana White would stop her from signing up to a third party video game. She's also doing a film with Mark Wahlberg, she's Dana's biggest draw right now keeping her happiest should be his priority

Dana White isn't big on the WWE(he said "IT'S FAKE" on twitter yesterday) though, and he said she's done with the WWE.

Dana White isn't big on the WWE(he said "IT'S FAKE" on twitter yesterday) though, and he said she's done with the WWE.

And She honoured Roddy Piper in her victory speech. I'd say he's nervous of losing her to wrestling/Hollywood

Only one question is relevant to me, has the Diva CAW option returned? If not I don't think it matters who they include as far as I'm concerned.

Due to the backlash last year I believe it will definitely be in this year. How much? How in depth? Don't know

It was stupid removing it in the first place.

For those who don't know apparently create a diva is back, and 50 caw slots. if this is true I am so stoked

That's very welcome news.

I hope Naomi has that black body suit-thing attire. I loved that.

I thought her boots with the LED soles were cool, love those in the game.

Only one question is relevant to me, has the Diva CAW option returned? If not I don't think it matters who they include as far as I'm concerned.

Due to the backlash last year I believe it will definitely be in this year. How much? How in depth? Don't know

You don't get it. It was never there in the first place. Features like that don't port across platforms for various reasons.

You don't get it. It was never there in the first place. Features like that don't port across platforms for various reasons.

Not to sure about that. Isn't there an an achievment in 15 about creating a diva?

Archived