Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How random out of all those people they will mention Eva & Alexa. Most people probably have no idea who they are lol.

As for my girl Rosa. If she is playable, I am def going to be giving her the push she never got XD.

Same here im a big Rosa fan. she's deserves a push, and im upset she got cut with Adam :(

So all of a sudden everyone believe's the Twitter account that claimed 16 divas on disc (before DLC) apparently it posted the Hogan news before Hogan was removed from WWE.com and way before 2k confirmed it themselves. Can't be bothered to look deep enough into this to see if it's true, what do you guys think. Based on his timing were getting 16 Divas or it's still a fake account spreading rumours?

So all of a sudden everyone believe's the Twitter account that claimed 16 divas on disc (before DLC) apparently it posted the Hogan news before Hogan was removed from WWE.com and way before 2k confirmed it themselves. Can't be bothered to look deep enough into this to see if it's true, what do you guys think. Based on his timing were getting 16 Divas or it's still a fake account spreading rumours?

I know nothing about the Twitter account but 16 seems like a wish come true for Diva fans. It sounds like a lot but it could be posible. I think the backlash from no Create-A-Diva last year might push them toward a bigger Diva prescence this year. But 16? Sounds like a lot.

I will hope for 16 but am expecting less

I know nothing about the Twitter account but 16 seems like a wish come true for Diva fans. It sounds like a lot but it could be posible. I think the backlash from no Create-A-Diva last year might push them toward a bigger Diva prescence this year. But 16? Sounds like a lot.

Including DLC were looking at around 20 current divas, let's assume we get 16 divas at least 4 could be legends so that leaves 12 current.

Legends I'm expecting are Stephanie & Debra for the Austin showcase, Lita & Trish because it would be weird to have diva legends but not them.

Including DLC were looking at around 20 current divas, let's assume we get 16 divas at least 4 could be legends so that leaves 12 current.

Legends I'm expecting are Stephanie & Debra for the Austin showcase, Lita & Trish because it would be weird to have diva legends but not them.

I can see Steph, Trish and Lita in any combination in but showcase or no showcase I can't see Debra.

I wonder if Eva Marie being in the Terminator pre-order commercial confirms her to be in the game? It even listed her signature move as the DDT, which is what she used as a finisher before her return.

I hope she's in!

We would never EVER see Debra in a WWE game. She's on very bad terms with the WWE & Austin.

We would never EVER see Debra in a WWE game. She's on very bad terms with the WWE & Austin.

Didn't know that, she was a big part of the post alliance Austin character & assumed if they took his showcase that far she'd have a role

So were Macho, Warrior, and others, yet both of those two made it into the last two games. If WWE really wanted Debra, they'd get Debra.

So were Macho, Warrior, and others, yet both of those two made it into the last two games. If WWE really wanted Debra, they'd get Debra.

Warrior made peace with WWE, so didn't Macho's Family. That's why they were included. They weren't included until peace was made between the two. WWE would never generate profit for anybody their on bad terms with. Just look at the recent Hogan debacle. They only start after peace is made. Debra will never get in due to her relationship with Austin and the stuff she said on the air about WWE during the Benoit murders.

At one point WWE even had a gag order on her to prevent her from talking. Trust me they don't want her.

Which moves are you guys looking forward to seeing in the game or hoping get re-animated? Personally, I really want the Bank Statement in the game along with a reanimated Rack Attack with pin and Naomi's finisher.

Regarding the Twitter person that supposedly knows stuff...

"2k Insider" on twitter

• Revealed that 2k is trying to remove Hulk Hogan from the game "BEFORE" the news even broke out about the scandal..
  • Revealed the game will come to PC before 2k made that public.
  • Revealed when the cover was going to be revealed before 2k announced it.

If this person is legit here is the info he gave about divas...

• Create-A-Diva is in
  • 16 Divas in-game including NXT (...NOT including DLC)
  • Trish & Lita were both mentioned when talking about legends/former stars in the game

Here is my prediction...

• Alexa Bliss***
  • Brie Bella
  • Cameron
  • Charlotte
  • Emma
  • Eva Marie***
  • Lita
  • Naomi
  • Natalya
  • Nikki Bella
  • Paige (confirmed)
  • Rosa Mendes
  • Sasha Banks
  • Summer Rae
  • Trish Stratus

The last spot could go to either Alicia, Tamina or Layla.

*** according to that suppose flyer that mentioned them ***

Regarding the Twitter person that supposedly knows stuff...

"2k Insider" on twitter

• Revealed that 2k is trying to remove Hulk Hogan from the game "BEFORE" the news even broke out about the scandal..
  • Revealed the game will come to PC before 2k made that public.
  • Revealed when the cover was going to be revealed before 2k announced it.

If this person is legit here is the info he gave about divas...

• Create-A-Diva is in
  • 16 Divas in-game including NXT (...NOT including DLC)
  • Trish & Lita were both mentioned when talking about legends/former stars in the game

Here is my prediction...

• Alexa Bliss***
  • Brie Bella
  • Cameron
  • Charlotte
  • Emma
  • Eva Marie***
  • Lita
  • Naomi
  • Natalya
  • Nikki Bella
  • Paige (confirmed)
  • Rosa Mendes
  • Sasha Banks
  • Summer Rae
  • Trish Stratus

The last spot could go to either Alicia, Tamina or Layla.

*** according to that suppose flyer that mentioned them ***

Given that I think Alicia before the other 2

That Twitter account did say Alexa isn't in. And that GameStop add misspelled her name.

It'll most likely be (they said aj is in)

1) AJ Lee

2) Alicia Fox

3) Brie Bella

4) Eva Marie

5) Namoi

6) Natalya

7) Nikki Bella

8) Paige

9) Rosa Mendes

10) Summer Rae

11) Bayley

12) Becky Lynch