Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see already people have their hopes set way too high. Every year we say how there should be no reason why we shouldn't get every Diva in the game but we're not going to. And if we can't even get every main roster Diva, then there's a very very slim chance we would get extra NXT Divas like Dana Brooke & Carmella.

I think there is a better chance of getting Brooke or Carmella over someone like Cameron or Layla

I don't think we're getting her. She's with TNA.

Dana Brooke, not Brooke Tessmacher. ;)

I think there is a better chance of getting Brooke or Carmella over someone like Cameron or Layla

Why wouldn't we get Cameron?

She hasn't been on TV for a long while.

I see already people have their hopes set way too high. Every year we say how there should be no reason why we shouldn't get every Diva in the game but we're not going to. And if we can't even get every main roster Diva, then there's a very very slim chance we would get extra NXT Divas like Dana Brooke & Carmella.

There is a difference between desires and ezpectations. I desire as many divas as we can get. What I expect is much lower. I think we will get the '15 divas minus Cameron, Emma and Tamina. Of the NXT divas I expect only Charlotte and Sasha.

Did Rosa really confirm herself?

Alicia probably. Steph possibly. Maybe Eva. No Layla

Assuming the tag names in game stay the same, what names would you use for the current 3 diva stables?

I heard Rosa is playable and a valet like summer was to fandango

If she is playable then I want make her a jobber. Same with Eva if she is in. I try to make every diva a serious wrestler.

I really hope Eva is in the game. I like playing as new rookie Divas and building them up as wrestlers. Like with Cameron last year, I changed her move set so all of her moves were simple and basic (I think I gave her the DDT that they gave to Kelly Kelly in her first game as a finisher, can't remember which move exactly, and a diving crossbody) but had her win with roll ups or by Naomi winning tag matches for a long time before I used her finishers.

Then as time went on, I added more moves to show her progress and she went on to win the Divas Championship from Tamina, in proper underdog style.

I'd like to do the same with Eva this year! But if she isn't in, I'll probably do it with Sasha or Charlotte (since Sasha confirmed herself didn't she? So I can't see her being in but not Charlotte)

I hope they let Paige mo-cap her signature moves (knee strikes on the apron,corner elbows) They were horrible looking in 2K15. There was no intensity in them. I also hope we get paige yelling this is my house as a taunt along with her screams.

This recent news makes that 16 slots a little more believable, that said the same Twitter account said Lita was in and Alexia wasn't so I still don't trust it

I've worked the actual WWE/NXT roster count to be

53 current male

15 current diva

28 nxt male

5 nxt diva.

That would leave 19 spots for legends, we already know the legend count will be higher than 19 thanks to the Showcase, and Divas normally get the most roster sacrifices so it's still too early to get a true idea of the figure

Confirm AJ

She's still under contract & I imagine WWE would want to stay on good terms with her in case she decides to return to wrestling, so there's a fair chance she'll be in

She's still under contract wait what? Did she pull a CM Punk and just decide to not come back?

Confirm AJ

She's still under contract & I imagine WWE would want to stay on good terms with her in case she decides to return to wrestling, so there's a fair chance she'll be in

She's still under contract wait what? Did she pull a CM Punk and just decide to not come back?

She "retired" so if she wrestles for another promotion within her contract period WWE can sue for non-completion. She left because of Punks case against WWE doctors

Archived