Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

I never realized how much people want this thread. Welp, here it is! Chat about the Ladies of WWE 2K16 here.

p9X3qI3.jpg

Roster:

Alicia Fox

Brie Bella

Cameron

Emma

Eva Marie

Layla

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Paige

Stephanie McMahon
Summer Rae

Tamina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every year I always expect the company to have righted the past year's wrongs and provide us with more women, but it's rarely the case. However, with Sasha Banks and Rosa confirming their involvement, as well as Eva being somewhat confirmed, and Paige outright confirmed, plus the amount of spots drastically increasing, I am more positive this year.

We already know the usual culprits will be in (Bella Twins, Nattie, Paige), and I expect to see Naomi, Summer Rae and Cameron return. With Eva being so in demand last year, and her subsequent promotional work for the game being confirmed, I think she'll be main disc. Alicia also being so in demand last year means that I think she will perhaps make the cut (DLC?). I do see Emma making it again, if only because they don't usually offer the same characters as DLC two years in a row, plus she's pretty popular.

Tamina and Layla are grey areas, as both returned so late, so perhaps will be DLC, or not included at all. Lana and Rosa as selectable managers (and thus editable in Superstar Studio) would be great. Depending on how big the NXT involvement is in the game, I could see only Sasha Banks and Charlotte making it if it's a small percentage, or Becky and Bayley joining them if they're going all out on NXT.

For some reason, I see them putting Stephanie in this year, as well, since her Summerslam match and action figure in that gear.

If we could get 10-12 girls on the main disc, and a proper Divas CAW mode, I'd be more than happy.

Yea finally the Divas Thread has arrived for 16.

So what do we KNOW? Paige is confirmed is the only one so far but Bellas are a lock.

I want all the divas in 15 to return but Emma and Cameron I am not sure about.

As for NXT, I would not be surprised if Charlotte/Sasha were the only ones included.

But I want as many as we can get

My ideal roster would be everyone but once again, I don't see it.

Alicia Fox - should not have been removed last year, don't understand why she wasn't involved so hope she makes it.

Brie Bella - for sure.

Cameron - I think she will return, will be nice to see her in her heel attire.

Emma - I really don't care but the more the merrier.

Eva Marie - I don't think she deserves it but I don't mind, she's pretty popular. I'm excited for her return match.

Layla - I see her missing out again.

Naomi - YAS. hope she has an updated attire, she's forever changing.

Natalya - pretty sure.

Nikki Bella - Divas Champion.

Paige - already confirmed.

Rosa Mendes - I would love for her to be playable, it's about time she's in a game.

Summer Rae - yeah, hopefully they correct her model because it was god awful last year.

Tamina - I would hope she makes it again!

Alexa Bliss - maybe, if they decide to go all out with the NXT roster.

Bayley - definitely next in line after the top two.

Becky Lynch - I really don't see it, I think her push may have came too late.

Carmella - no.

Charlotte - yes.

Dana Brooke - no.

Sasha Banks - seems to have confirmed herself.

I'll be getting the game for PS4 this year so I am praying they have made it possible to create Divas again. That was the biggest joke of last year. I'm also hoping the edit attires don't take up CAW slots, and I'm hoping those will be a decent amount. Excited for news to start coming out about this game!

Considering this is the biggest roster ever, and they knew Diva fans were disappointed last year, my predicted roster is:

Main Roster
AJ Lee
Alicia Fox (maybe DLC)
Brie Bella
Cameron
Emma
Eva Marie (maybe DLC)
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Paige
Stephanie McMahon
Summer Rae

NXT Roster
Bayley
Charlotte
Sasha Banks

I am hoping the divas roster is a decent size as well. I'm really seeing this as a likely roster. A few are in the air, it all depends on how much they put into it.

Wwe:

Bellas(obvious. Like them are not, they are the focus of the division.)

Naomi(been in and out of storylines through the year. not sure what look, would prefer current with glow shoes)

Paige(confirmed)

Emma(used as filler and enhancement up until return to NXT, she is around 50/50)

Natalya(always involved in a storyline, diva mainstay)

Eva Marie(maybe just in as a promotional tatic for wwe divas show)

Summer rae(been around mixed in all year, seems likely)

Alica Fox(seems to hover on her roster status, used to fill gaps)

Cameron(on and off through the year, questionable)

Stephanie mcmahon(last year summerslam attire)

Nxt:

Charlotte (strongest showing and promoted heavily.)

Sasha Banks(a strong year and current nxt women's champ)

Bayley(popular with the NXT fans and I would say the most obvious outside of Charlotte and Banks)

DLC:

Becky Lynch(strong push in the spring. Depending on the cut off date)

Tamina(just returned. Again depends on the cut off date)

Layla(been in and out all year due to injury and such. I would say,besides lynch, she would be the wildcard)

That's 17 all together, if they coupled that with a return of create a diva, it should be a well rounded line up. Really hoping they don't drop the ball on this.

CURRENT DIVAS ROSTER

WWE Divas Championship

- A.J. Lee

- Alicia Fox

- Brie Bella

- Eva Marie

- Naomi

- Natalya

- Nikki Bella

- Paige

- Stephanie McMahon

NXT DIVAS ROSTER

NXT Womens Championship

- Bayley

- Charlotte

- Sasha Banks

ALUMNI/LEGENDARY ROSTER

WWE Womens Championship

- Lita

- Torrie Wilson

- Trish Stratus

- Victoria

^ There's sixteen - a good number. Anyway, my dream roster.

My predictions for now:

Brie Bella
Nikki Bella

Summer Rae

Naomi

Cameron
Rosa Mendes

Natalya

Paige

Sasha Banks
Charlotte
Bayley