Superstar Entrances

Aelvir

So, I noticed I don't see the "Superstar #", "Legend #", and "Diva #" motions for the entrances. So does this means we no longer have the entrances for "(The) Hurricane", Gregory Helms, Primo Colon, Eddie Guerrero, Tommy Dreamer, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Ashley Massaro, and all the others? Because that wouldn't make sense since they have Matt & Jeff as Preset movesets. What's the point of giving us the movesets for them if we can't have their entrances? :<

It's an old news, but yes. Preset entrance are no longer there anymore. Judging how you react to an old news, you might be surprised to see current gen consoles no longer have Superstar Threads, Create an Arena, Create Diva CAW, and Create a Title. But we do have a Superstar Studio.

It's an old news, but yes. Preset entrance are no longer there anymore. Judging how you react to an old news, you might be surprised to see current gen consoles no longer have Superstar Threads, Create an Arena, Create Diva CAW, and Create a Title. But we do have a Superstar Studio.

Huh? When I noticed Create a finishers wasn't in the ps3 version, I saw create an arena in the wwe creations tab in the game. and i have the ps3 version. o.e

I was talking about current gen. Ps3 is a last gen.

Ah. No female CAWs in the PS4/x360 versions? I wouldn't be surprised if Feminists attack the game because of that lol. I will have to say though, I would prefer the image import method over the paint tool method for creating logos/designs. Took me a whole 5 hours to make this in the Paint Tool. The paint tool is always extremely infuriating to use, doubly-so because of how OCD I am with making images and junk.

Archived