Custom Entrance Music

Aelvir

I can't find custom soundtrack or custom songs for create an entrance. I have the ps3 version. I want to put Wizard's Last Rhymes by Rhapsody. It bothers me if my custom character has the same entrance music as someone else who's initially playable like Triple H and what not. And I CAN'T STAND RAP and I hate dubstep and all the other misc themes are boring and don't fit my character AT ALL. Please help. :<

They took custom themes out of 2K15. lol

That is one of many reasons I stuck with 2K14.

What the eff??! Why the heck did they do that for?! Without it I can't create Hurricane Helms, Tajiri, Ashley Massaro, or anyone else! :<

What the eff??! Why the heck did they do that for?! Without it I can't create Hurricane Helms, Tajiri, Ashley Massaro, or anyone else! :<

So last gen wouldn't have an upshot over current, been said before but it was a dick move.

Wow....I had no idea that they even removed custom music for last gen as well. I can sorta understand why they did it for PS4, but I really don't understand why they had to get rid of it for last gen as well. I guess it ain't the 1st or the 3rd time they removed something good from this series without explaining why. I'll just assume it ended up causing game bugs or something.

So last gen wouldn't have an upshot over current, been said before but it was a dick move.

That would make sense, especially considering CAFs are only on PS4/X360. But since those consoles ALSO don't have custom themes, it seems abit messed up to me. I don't mind not having it for ONE game, but if it ends up being a recurring thing, that might spell out problems in reception of later releases.

Archived