Cesaro's "Swiss Uppercut" move. On most of the sites I see it listed on (encyclopedia-wise, in particular), it is listed as "Discus European Uppercut". I say "Oh that sounds cool". So I look up the move in the game and all he does is grabs the right-side of the opp.'s head with his left hand and does a TURN-THROUGH European Uppercut. Where in the heck was that crap a discus?! A discus is spinning around / turning around 360 degrees before executing a specific attack. Case and point, Yoshi Tatsu and Masato Tanaka's Roaring Elbow being a discus elbow smash, Matt Hardy's discus punch.

Cesaro's "Swiss Uppercut" move. On most of the sites I see it listed on (encyclopedia-wise, in particular), it is listed as "Discus European Uppercut". I say "Oh that sounds cool". So I look up the move in the game and all he does is grabs the right-side of the opp.'s head with his left hand and does a TURN-THROUGH European Uppercut. Where in the heck was that crap a discus?! A discus is spinning around / turning around 360 degrees before executing a specific attack. Case and point, Yoshi Tatsu and Masato Tanaka's Roaring Elbow being a discus elbow smash, Matt Hardy's discus punch.

Do yourself a favour and watch some of Claudio Castagnoli rather than cesaro, it's quite common for names of moves to be called different things in different promotions, for example his pop up European uppercut was called "Swiss death" for a long time on the indies whilst at the same time it was called "very European uppercut" when he was in ROH

Indeed the Swiss uppercut was the name give to his discus European uppercut, and it was a rolling uppercut, he doesn't use it in WWE, but the name is still used

This topic highlights your ignorance to indy wrestling as opposed to the game developers lack of knowledge, the fact they put a lot of indy moves in the DLC packs would suggest their knowledge is better than yours!

This is thread worthy? Must we grant every child on this site the right to post stupid shit?

Threads arent like caw spots. They are not limited to just 25. You can start a thread and not be worried that you are running out of thread spots soon and might need to close one. This is a discussion board and this dude whats to discuss an uppercut.

Do yourself a favour and watch some of Claudio Castagnoli rather than cesaro, it's quite common for names of moves to be called different things in different promotions, for example his pop up European uppercut was called "Swiss death" for a long time on the indies whilst at the same time it was called "very European uppercut" when he was in ROH

Indeed the Swiss uppercut was the name give to his discus European uppercut, and it was a rolling uppercut, he doesn't use it in WWE, but the name is still used

This topic highlights your ignorance to indy wrestling as opposed to the game developers lack of knowledge, the fact they put a lot of indy moves in the DLC packs would suggest their knowledge is better than yours!

rekt

Archived