What showcases do you think they should put in, as well as what showcases you will like for them to put in?

RIGHTEOUS PHENOM97

More I think about it, I want a RVD showcase similar to warriors. Different highlights of his career instead of one story. I would enjoy the following

Ecw-

RVD vs jerry Lynn

RVD vs sabu

RVD & sabu vs dudleys

RVD vs lance storm

RVD vs rhyno

WWE-

RVD vs willam regal

RVD vs tommy dreamer

RVD vs Kane

RVD vs john cena

It would have some fresh unlockables(arenas, attires and superstars) and would be a fine piece of nostalgia for myelf.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was talking about Sable in another thread and it occurred to me that a Sable DLC Showcase would be awesome, if they lifted gender restrictions for Sable vs. Marc Mero and such. Plenty of cool DLC could come out of that, even if just '98-'99..

Well it would stop people having to make a male version of Chyna to interact with Males.

If Chyna were to make it into a game, I could easily see 2K working some kind of witchcraft to where she's the only female who can wrestle the male superstars. For Sable vs. Mero, it would be an easy thing to pull off because it would be exclusive to that one match in her Showcase.

Though, really, what they should do is make Gender Restrictions kind of a quiet, toggleable "On or Off" thing in Options, like they do with blood.

I really want an Edge vs Cena showcase mode, start it from the time he won mitb up to new years revolution when he stole the title from Cena and finish it with their TLC match in his hometown at Unforgiven. I really just want a reason to get the Rated R Superstar tights lol. Cause its nearly impossible to make those tights in the superstar studio due to the stretching and fading it does.

Of course they'd have to leave Benoit out of the mitb match but its no big deal just put Jericho in his place as the guy Edge hits with the chair.

I really want an Edge vs Cena showcase mode, start it from the time he won mitb up to new years revolution when he stole the title from Cena and finish it with their TLC match in his hometown at Unforgiven. I really just want a reason to get the Rated R Superstar tights lol. Cause its nearly impossible to make those tights in the superstar studio due to the stretching and fading it does.

Of course they'd have to leave Benoit out of the mitb match but its no big deal just put Jericho in his place as the guy Edge hits with the chair.

Just give us an Edge showcase, from his debut up until WrestleMania 27.

Undertaker Showcase would be my pick, covering three or four of his greatest rivalries, including Kane, Edge, Triple H & Orton.

Replace Triple H with Shawn Michaels. Taker's last two WM matches with Trips were bad.

Dont see why they have to do gender restrictions. That be like Netherealm saying Milena or Kitana cant fight Scorpion or Sub Zero.

Its pretty lame considering its a video game.

One word: parents. Parents would rather bitch about everything and blame everyone else instead of monitoring their kids.

Archived