What showcases do you think they should put in, as well as what showcases you will like for them to put in?

RIGHTEOUS PHENOM97

I would love to see a WWF vs Alliance (WCW, ECW) mode seeing as Austin is the main character on the cover. They would just need to get Kurt Angle, the Dudleys, and a few ECW/WCW contracts. But I feel that it would be cool to see this played out with Brother of Destruction, World Champion Y2J, the Rock, Shane McMahon, early WWF Booker T and etc. They never touch on this area in showcase modes.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Invasion was great, would make a stunning showcase. It could start with the the last ever Nitro & Vince's declaration of owning WCW. All the way to the Survivor Series WWF vs Alliance winner takes all match. Would be the perfect excuse to bring back 4(5) v 4(5) elimination tag matches

A Demolition showcase.

As much as I love Demolition, and I *censored*ing love me some Demolition. I'd rather a Tag team championship showcase, from Bulldogs/Hart Foundation/Demolition/Powers of Pain/LOD/Nasty Boys/Natural Disasters/Money Inc all the way to the triple threat tornado tag TLC match between E&C, The Hardys & the Dudleys. That would be amazing for me

The Invasion was great, would make a stunning showcase. It could start with the the last ever Nitro & Vince's declaration of owning WCW. All the way to the Survivor Series WWF vs Alliance winner takes all match. Would be the perfect excuse to bring back 4(5) v 4(5) elimination tag matches

Holy hell, this may sound dumb, but I would love to have the nitro panama set. Always like those odd arenas and PPv outlets that wcw ran. Sting vs. flair since they are both already in the game more than likely would be just fine. Plus I will never argue the inclusion of 4 on 4 matches. Dudleys,RVD,Ryhno,Kidman,Gregory helms,DDP,Kanyon,lance storm, Mike Awesome,x pac, Justin credible, raven would be great unlockables as well.

I thought, for sure, they were gonna cover the Austin phenomenon and then Sting vs. Hollywood Hogan and the nWo....but....welp...shit happens.

The Austin deal is definite....hope they add the Pillman stuff in there..

And, if I were to pick like 3 other ones I'd wanna see them randomly throw in there..... Dusty vs. Flair [and the Horsemen]..... Raven-Sandman..... and Brock's early 2000's push. All 3 would provide a nice cast of unlockable characters and haven't been done before, that I can recall. Who really gave a crap about reliving the Hall Of Pain stuff or the One More Match stuff with Christian?...They could've given us MUCH more interesting, thinking-out-of-the-box type of content. And all those 3 I mentioned would create a kind of different feel and world outside of how the rest of the game is...'til you unlock all these people and put them in matches and go nuts. Like the old ECW and NWA arenas having their own distinct lighting(s) and camera qualities from back in the day, too. Damn, that would be something.

A Demolition showcase.

As much as I love Demolition, and I *censored*ing love me some Demolition. I'd rather a Tag team championship showcase, from Bulldogs/Hart Foundation/Demolition/Powers of Pain/LOD/Nasty Boys/Natural Disasters/Money Inc all the way to the triple threat tornado tag TLC match between E&C, The Hardys & the Dudleys. That would be amazing for me

Theres a ton of stuff they could do in feuds Harts, Strike Force, POP, LOD, Brain Busters.

Flair V Steamboat would be amazing.

I'd love a showcase covering the whole Flair V Savage rivalry from 1992. That would include Mr Perfect turning on Flair and the debut of Razor Ramon. Plus the EPIC promos from Randy.

Also the "End of an era" arc covering the Wrestlemania matches between HBK and Taker, Flair and HBK and finally Taker V Triple H. That was an amazing story.

Flair V Steamboat would be amazing.

I'd love a showcase covering the whole Flair V Savage rivalry from 1992. That would include Mr Perfect turning on Flair and the debut of Razor Ramon. Plus the EPIC promos from Randy.

Also the "End of an era" arc covering the Wrestlemania matches between HBK and Taker, Flair and HBK and finally Taker V Triple H. That was an amazing story.

Id like a Macho showcase if they covered his final WWE run 1992 - 1994 start with Jake and end with Crush.

Ooh, how about a Goldberg WWE showcase? That could be a really good DLC showcase. We'd get tons of guys, Batista, Rock, Orton, Michaels, Kane, Nash, Jericho, etc.

No thanks. Waste of money.

I wouldn't mind a comprehensive showcase though, for Taker or Eddie, from their debut in WCW or WWE to the end.

For some reason i think there will be Lesnar, The Shield and obvious Austin's showcases

I wonder how many arenas and wrestlers Austin's showcase will bring us.

i think it should be all dx stuff..all coorparation stuff ...hart foundation...3 foleys and ministry taker and kane

sowww a maybe list could be

1 hbk

2 hhh

3 road dogg

4 ba billy

5 x-pac

6 chyna(not sure)

7 vince mcmahon

8 shane mcmahon

9 big bossman

10 ken shamrock

11 the rock

12 undertaker

13 kane

14 faarooq

15 jbl

16 viscera

17 mideon

18 bret hart

19 anvil neidhart

20 bulldog

21 owen hart

22 brian pillman

23 hawk

24 animal

25 foleys 3 faces

26 jake roberts

27 d-lo brown

28 blackman

29 val venis

30 godfather( and than papa chango as dlc ;))

and without doubles cuz they would have their current model on disc hbk,taker,rock,kane,hhh,jbl

we would have only 24 attitude stars good positions i think :D

For some reason i think there will be Lesnar, The Shield and obvious Austin's showcases

Possibles:

Royal Rumble 98,99

Wrestlemania 13,14,15,17,18,19

KOTR 96

Raw 1997-03

Smackdown 1999-03

Summerslam 1996,97,98,99

Survivor Series 96,99 (when he was run over) 2000, 2003 (Team Austin)

Unforgiven 99

Possibles:

Royal Rumble 98,99

Wrestlemania 13,14,15,17,18,19

KOTR 96

Raw 1997-03

Smackdown 1999-03

Summerslam 1996,97,98,99

Survivor Series 96,99 (when he was run over) 2000, 2003 (Team Austin)

Unforgiven 99

Not a bad list. They should include a stack of Austins Promo attires aswell.

I don't see them focused on any WCW nWo era this year regardless of Hogan.

DLC Rumor was Brock Showcase so basically moaners last year will get their Ruthless aggression era, along with Austins.

Any further DLC showcases are up for debate, but being they focused on the old i'd guess it'll be new superstars. maybe a Sheamus, Ziggler or Bryan

DLC Rumor was Brock Showcase so basically moaners last year will get their Ruthless aggression era, along with Austins.

Any further DLC showcases are up for debate, but being they focused on the old i'd guess it'll be new superstars. maybe a Sheamus, Ziggler or Bryan

Last hear Goldberg is getting a showcase.

Last hear Goldberg is getting a showcase.

If that's true then they would probably just use Hogan like they did Sid last year... as a NPC in the WCW title match.

Which would suck! but least hackers could unlock his model at very least.

Archived