can i play too? (now with weird stuff)

Lyriqz ✪

pls?

These are all either old ones I used or requests. The ones with effects on them (so most of them) are usually the ones I used :lol:

avys:

old size ('cause why not):

dhTgDTA.png9r4o-14w-215a.png9r4o-150-f0dd.png9HfsEhy.pngnoWkyYc.pngHW3EmLu.pnglHm60HI.png3F1GJWs.gif

current (includes odd sizes though):

8pBSuyg.pngL7JeEx5.pngQZ333wz.png

aNZXhRb.pngc2COoXT.pngUyGgVoC.png8uF17sp.pngUmFZg8m.pngGKNJWgX.png8lYRFQm.pngunqFui6.pngJ6POp90.pngzmBsjDR.png

signatures:

2a0c6wc.gif

0k4boLi.png

21ZUZUz.png

YVzIyOo.png

iwvc-14-d67d.png

pgUboWy.png

bonus: (cause I actually had this printed in a magazine and I'll *censored*ing brag about it yo)

ofZaPyz.png

paintings i guess digital art, kinda:

RTk92ys.png

AMOCL2E.png

qVa7k91.png

pgfxk2Y.png

BGVwf6u.jpg

Hell yeah more activity in the GFX section.

Lyriqz the thing i always liked about your avys is that you really have developed your own style, it looks nothing like any of the others on here. But it actually looks good and sets you apart from the rest.

Your sig work is great too, chaotic but calm at the same time, it just works.

Your avy's are all legit dope, I have no drawbacks with any of them. Even the lighting on the creature one fits the whole look and feel of the avatar pretty well. Like E said, you also carved out your own style where the characters look kind of cartoonish but also realistic and the colours pop out well.

All I will say with your sigs, while I do like them, is that the text on some of them could either have been changed or done without. Idk, though, that's just me being me when it comes to sigs w/ texts; I've always been iffy on them.

thank you all. :)

Your avy's are all legit dope, I have no drawbacks with any of them. Even the lighting on the creature one fits the whole look and feel of the avatar pretty well. Like E said, you also carved out your own style where the characters look kind of cartoonish but also realistic and the colours pop out well.

All I will say with your sigs, while I do like them, is that the text on some of them could either have been changed or done without. Idk, though, that's just me being me when it comes to sigs w/ texts; I've always been iffy on them.

that's fair enough, i know typography can ruin a signature. i like to think I can pick fonts and placement rather well, but I understand why it may be off-putting. thank you very much for the kind words nontheless. :)

lHm60HI.png

classic.

2011 swag

hey guis.

erm, i feel a little weird sharing these, since I don't hold my skills in that field in high regard (+ i totally get that they may not make sense of seem weird or whatever) but i thought something different from avys and sigs would be cool. so here's all my paintings/drawings (+ a dose of photoshop) that I did recently

RTk92ys.png

AMOCL2E.png

qVa7k91.png

pgfxk2Y.png

BGVwf6u.jpg

feedback is appreciated

Those are dope man, you have some really solid work up here. Should definitely start getting a little more confident in your abilities with talents like this.

Haha, I'll try. The responses have been rather positive so far, so it's getting there. :D

I have no idea what that is but i love it!

I'm glad you like it. :)

The second one is fantastic, man. Like SevenYear said, have more confidence because none of them are bad whatsoever.

Could you explain what they are of, like the last one?

It's funny you singled that one out, 'cause I made it when I was listening to Power For Power, and I remember that we just recently chatted about Filth. :lol: I'd rather not explain, 'cause it's a little person for some of them. But, to give some insight - It's mostly just... uhm... I guess what I'd visualize certain feelings and moods as.

Those paintings are amazing <3

Thank you very much. :)

• 3 weeks later...

hip to be square set vol. 1 - MESSAGE TO BEARS:

hey, don't know if any of you guys are into the music, but i really like Message To Bears. Since my heart got ripped while playing LiS and one of his songs came on, i figured i could make a set for him. use if you like, feedback is appreciated.

YPTjp5d.pngCheoh8M.pngNVXDTSh.png

JNS0mxK.png6YYMrPY.pngFuQWOEz.png

jCkgJcw.pngMB6dXq5.pngmR0e1MT.png

----

for diana:

YggZqxv.png

Archived