OMG MOMENTS AND MOVES IMPROVEMENTS

abhunter

So each year we get a plethora of new OMG and hotspot moves, with the upcoming 2k16 game, I am hoping for a few more to be added, what are some OMG moments, or environmental hotspots you would like to see added this year?

1st. OMG 3 finisher Apron Powerbomb, just like Kevin Owens does it to folks.

2. OMG APRON GERMAN SUPLEX, this hasn't actually been done on tv, but a lot of folks are using the German SUPLEX and I think this would be an awesome addition,

3. Falloway slam into the barricade. This has been done by multiple people recently.

4. I'd like to see a barricade sister Abigail for bray Wyatt

5. They already have the cutscenes animations, make this a 3 finisher move; a POWERBOMB, SPEAR, and CHOKESLAM OFF THE STAGE. This would be awesome and the animations already there.

6. I'd like a face slam into the stage animation, or a couple different grapples against the titantron area.

What are a few of your guys ideas?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we need more double finishers...sometimes I forget they're even in the game. Sucks there's still only three of them since they were added, I think Reigns' apron dropkick would be a good one.

The Big Swing should go back to be a Signature move, especially now that Cesaro do the Big Swing and proceed to the Sharpshooter immediately after.

I already started saving up 2 finishers to do the swing and then sharpshooter, it looks good. But I wouldn't mind if they put them together to make a new move in 2K16.

No more 3 finisher OMGs please. They just end up not worth using since by the time you've saved up 3 finishers you'll have had the chance to end the match many times over. 1 finisher OMGs, or give OMGs their own bar please.

No more 3 finisher OMGs please. They just end up not worth using since by the time you've saved up 3 finishers you'll have had the chance to end the match many times over. 1 finisher OMGs, or give OMGs their own bar please.

This too. It's ridiculous I have to save up 3 for one spot and just 1 for others.

Another one id really like, in a ladder match, an omg move would be cool if you had two guys on a ladder fighting, you could use a OMG and they basically do the tower of doom spot off a ladder.

i dont see that working as i see it gliching the hell out

i want stage one i heard a rumor there on in but i dont want a powerbomb off the stage make it like hell in the cell with a ethier a chokeslam or superkick or thrown off depending on the weight

cruiserweight light heavyweight superkick

heavy weight thrown off

super heavyweight chokeslam

This too. It's ridiculous I have to save up 3 for one spot and just 1 for others.

not really some makes sense like the suplex ring destory one

Some type of desperation finisher that uses a ton of stamina could work for long matches, something like hitting the trigger twice to reverse a clothesline into a half assed AA or GTS.

I would also like to see counters from the avalanche posistion. Reverse of the superplex into a push off or gordbuster, a top rope frankensteiner reverse into a powerbomb, and a back superplex countered into a weight shift press to name a few. It would also be amazing to see counters into finishers from thay posistion as well. Imagine playing as somone like Neville against Cena,. As you jump to hit the avalanche frankensteiner, cena catches you switching you to a firemans carry and AA's you off the top. I know it will never happen, but it would add a new level of excitement to how matches could end.

I would also like to see counters from the avalanche posistion. Reverse of the superplex into a push off or gordbuster, a top rope frankensteiner reverse into a powerbomb, and a back superplex countered into a weight shift press to name a few. It would also be amazing to see counters into finishers from thay posistion as well. Imagine playing as somone like Neville against Cena,. As you jump to hit the avalanche frankensteiner, cena catches you switching you to a firemans carry and AA's you off the top. I know it will never happen, but it would add a new level of excitement to how matches could end.

I been askin for this for years, at least the gourdbuster/push off reversal part. I figured it should be similar to fighting on the ladder when a person climbs on the top rope and his opponent climbs up there to him with the loser of the fight falling back on the mat or suffering an avalanche move.

I'm thinking that OMGs need to be broken down in spots and finishers. Spot OMGs only need a single stored finisher while Finisher OMGs need two.

Spots would be the dives, Regins' dropkick, Zayn's DDT, etc.

Finishers would be extreme versions or nasty alternates like the punt or curb stomp.

Also, perhaps match enders like to super Heavyweight superplex could take three stored since they end the match. Need some more ideas to make this a viable category though.

That should be the ONLY one because it's match ending.

Orton's elevated DDT from the barricade, pls.

yes (and also a back suplex on the barricade but as a regular grapple when leaned against it)

Repeated swing into the barricade.

this too.

That should be the ONLY one because it's match ending.

Orton's elevated DDT from the barricade, pls.

yes (and also a back suplex on the barricade but as a regular grapple when leaned against it)

Repeated swing into the barricade.

this too.

again 3 finisher are there so u still be able to do ur finisher if u have a corner finisher

Archived