Custom Covers

High Flying Maniac

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got bored so:

B3mzFqp.png

Best looking cover in a LONG time, very well done! This should be seen by 2K...This is what the fans want. Getting fed up of seing just the ONE cover star these days.

It's amazing but I wouldn't mind seeing another version of it, Like an Xbox One cover with Brock in the middle and without the Peggi 16 logo and red effect. Just saying

Chaz obviously wanted to be authentic. Cant be an authentic game case without the Pegi rating.

It's amazing but I wouldn't mind seeing another version of it, Like an Xbox One cover with Brock in the middle and without the Peggi 16 logo and red effect. Just saying

Chaz obviously wanted to be authentic. Cant be an authentic game case without the Pegi rating.

Us version wouldn't have it so a us version would be cool.

Us version wouldn't have it so a us version would be cool.

It would have a ESRB rating though.

Awesome job on the Balor and Brock covers guys. Love to see the creativity that everyone comes up with.

I really think they should have had a past, present, future cover. If going for a current star, Brock should have been it. Say what you will about him being part time, but he is easily identified by even non wwe fans, along with e year of being a monster.

Archived