Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last Ride 123

Ideally, who will you play as first?

We obviously dont know the roster yet, but in a perfect world of WWE Games...who will you play as first?

For me itd have to be Kevin Owens, the man is a beast.

Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Bayley in a rematch of that ridiculous fatal 4 way, or Enzo Amore and Cass vs. Tyson Kidd and Cesaro

I wanna see how Finn Balor's entrance looks and maybe Kevin Owens' beard.

The Dudley Boys

Uhhh, don't get your hopes up for them. I think a certain someone went back to a certain somewhere.

Every wrestling game I buy the first superstar I always play first with is Rey Mysterio! I don't know why, but it always has been him. I guess it's kinda like tradition to play with him first for me. But I guess that he is not gonna be in 2k16 so the first superstar I will play as will be Finn Balor if he is already unlocked

The Dudley Boys

Uhhh, don't get your hopes up for them. I think a certain someone went back to a certain somewhere.
A deal may have been made before they went back as that same someone was in the Rumble this year.

I think a lot of people are hoping for The Dudleys to be in, myself included. Honestly unless the crowd screams 3D(when theyre performing it) or Bubba tells Devon to get tables I probably wouldnt play as them often if at all cuz without that stuff, its just a tag team using the dudley death drop. for me part of what made the 3D so awesome is the crowd.

I saw someone say they always play as Mysterio first..Undertaker is usually first for me. But Owens man..I wanna see that Pop-up Powerbomb. Ill probably face Balor so I can see how his entrance looks.