Are the moves in this game worth it?

Aelvir

Is there any Shining Wizards? I always hated that in the last games I played Gregory Helms' shining apprentice (Called Shining Wizard in the game) was the only Shinign Wizard there, but the closest I could get to a SW was MVP's Shining Big Boot. Also, are any of Gregory Helms and Tajiri's moves in the game? Like Helm's Underdog Drop (the game labelled it as Double Underhook Drop, where he overhooks both arms, and then pivots 180° so that the opp. is facing upwards with their head pressed against the upper back, then drops down to his back, driving the back of the opp.'s head and neck into the mat.)

side headlock, his Shining Apprentice, his Straight jacket sitout sleeper slam (They called it Cobra Clutch Bomb in the games) his Taunts (mny fav being where he half kneels with his fist against the mat then swings it up into the air as he stands back up), or Tajirir's Buzzsaw Rush or perhaps give back his Buzzsaw Kick? (Since they were stupid enough to remove it a several games ago, in Sv.r-2010 i think) Also, do they still have the roll-through clotheslines (Clothesline 22 in svr-2010: ie short-arm clothesline then holds rolls on the mat into another short-arm clothesline, then rolls into one more short-arm clothesline) and Enzuigiri-kick combo still in? (Enzuigiri 1 in Svr-2010, ie: a front kick to the midsection, then a roundhouse kick to the left knee then jumps into the air and does a cartwheel overhead kick to the side of the head)?

I believe the enziguri kick combo is still in. The other moves aren't in the base game. There's a kneeling running shining wizard but it's kinda hard to do the running kneeling moves imo. There's AJ's and CM Punk's from WWE '13 still. If the move Hurricane did called the Vertebreaker is what you're referring to it's in the DLC Move Pack as the Kudo Driver.

I believe the enziguri kick combo is still in. The other moves aren't in the base game. There's a kneeling running shining wizard but it's kinda hard to do the running kneeling moves imo. There's AJ's and CM Punk's from WWE '13 still. If the move Hurricane did called the Vertebreaker is what you're referring to it's in the DLC Move Pack as the Kudo Driver.

Which one the kneeling running shining wizard? And what about the roll-through clotheslines?

Also, Helms' Underdog Drop isn't the Vertebreaker as he only used it from 2000 to 2002, due to its ban in the WWE/F. And Vertebreaker is a double underhook piledriver. His underdog drop has the opp. hit the mat "back-first" NOT head-first. It is also known as a Inverted Killswitch. Vertebreaker involves the opp. being upside down during the move. While as for his nderdog Drop neither him nor his opp. are upside down. it goes as follows: Overhooks his opponents arms ~ twists around 180 degrees then drops to his back.

Which one the kneeling running shining wizard? And what about the roll-through clotheslines?

Also, Helms' Underdog Drop isn't the Vertebreaker as he only used it from 2000 to 2002, due to its ban in the WWE/F. And Vertebreaker is a double underhook piledriver. His underdog drop has the opp. hit the mat "back-first" NOT head-first. It is also known as a Inverted Killswitch. Vertebreaker involves the opp. being upside down during the move. While as for his nderdog Drop neither him nor his opp. are upside down. it goes as follows: Overhooks his opponents arms ~ twists around 180 degrees then drops to his back.

The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game has more moves and features.

with moves it's a tradeoff.

How so? Graphics that more important to you?

How so? Graphics that more important to you?

nah, I only play this thing anymore for move-sets. What I meant was that there's a lot of new moves and reanimations on next gen. though it's a little annoying not having a Regal Bomb sometimes

AJ Lee has a Shining Wizard as her second finisher.

Less of a shining Wizard and more of a lazily done roundhouse knee. Honestly punks Shining Wizard is the only one that looks semi-decent.

Less of a shining Wizard and more of a lazily done roundhouse knee. Honestly punks Shining Wizard is the only one that looks semi-decent.

AJ's so-called shining really is that. And CM Punk's is a High Knee ~ Bulldog. The knee goes way too high to be a shining wizard but Punk usually one of the lower ring-ropes for leverage for some reason. But close enough I guess. :T https://youtu.be/zL5RB8RivY8?t=55s

AJ's so-called shining really is that. And CM Punk's is a High Knee ~ Bulldog. The knee goes way too high to be a shining wizard but Punk usually one of the lower ring-ropes for leverage for some reason. But close enough I guess. :T https://youtu.be/zL5RB8RivY8?t=55s

I believe he was referring to an actual Shining Wizard Punk has in the game, not the bulldog combo. He kicks the opponent in the gut to bring him to one knee, and then performs a shining wizard. It's a pretty good animation.

I am not referring to his Shining Wizard Bulldog combo. I am referring to the shining wizard they gave him in WWE 13

Archived