The WWE2k16 soundtrack

abhunter

I stopped caring about the soundtrack, we have USB devices now and the option to turn off whatever crap they decide to give us that we don't like. Country music, lol please no. Pretending like that genre doesn't even exist at all is already hard enough.

The soundtrack isn't even worth complaining about anymore.

Do....some of you not have USB music devices or something?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I red an article that Sony/Microsoft are still working to add that feature in current consoles. In 2k15 they don't have that feature, They are even biased for not adding that to old gen consoles.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I red an article that Sony/Microsoft are still working to add that feature in current consoles. In 2k15 they don't have that feature, They are even biased for not adding that to old gen consoles.

PS4 has a USB music player feature (not sure about Xbox 1), the soundtrack shouldn't be an issue worth complaining about since you can turn off the soundtrack and play music over it via your plugged in device. You must be talking about saving music to the console to use as entrance themes. That is worth complaining about, but I thought this topic was about the menu soundtrack.

PS4 has a USB music player feature (not sure about Xbox 1), the soundtrack shouldn't be an issue worth complaining about since you can turn off the soundtrack and play music over it via your plugged in device. You must be talking about saving music to the console to use as entrance themes. That is worth complaining about, but I thought this topic was about the menu soundtrack.

Yeah, I was talking about the music saving to console. My bad.

Archived