The WWE2k16 soundtrack

abhunter

So last year cover star John Cena got to choose the soundtrack, since this years cover artist is Stone Cold Steve Austin, that means it's his turn to choose a soundtrack. What do you think stone cold will choose? And do you think he actually chooses the schedule?

The thing with soundtracks for me is even if I like the songs I usually get tired of em anyway no matter what. Like even outside the game I don't ever wanna hear most of the songs anymore.

So in a weird way I kinda hope they put songs I don't really give a *Censored* about in the game

Why would you even think that Austin will select a soundtrack? I still think it was one time thing with Cena, i hope it wont become a stupid gimmick for the game

The cover athlete for their sports franchises no matter what franchise always chooses the soundtrack unless another celebrity does it

I like KISS too. "It was KISS who started the Y2K problem." Fake Gene lol :P

Austin is also a Rage Against the Machine fan. It would be awesome to hear Bulls on Parade in a WWE game. That song takes me back to when I finished high school and started college. Lol I'm old.

I wish the option to listen to superstars themes came back instead of the shit we got in 2K15.

This idea is actually worse than some shitty soundtrack created by Cena or whoever. Tbh, I'd just prefer a soundtrack with instrumentals. I'm gonna turn off the soundtrack the first time I listen to it anyway.

Archived